Million Dollar Horse Guessing Game

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Samuel Tilley
Sprinter

Million Dollar Horse Guessing Game

Post by Samuel Tilley »

Special breed

The sire (This year) is proven & his breeding made a gazillion dollars (10 mil +) Missile Mike

This mare Igetteased made 5 babies\$696,740 only two race age

1- "Like a Cam Fella" 5yrO-17: 6-2-3 $692700 3yrO horse of the year and older horse of the year. Labeled a "Stakes Horse" after train w Harness, Best results when challenged with graded stakes always showed up. Dont believe me just look!

This mare Igetteased**Didn't breed this year

2- 3yroF "I'm your king" broodmare to be 4-0-1-1 retired early never flashed huge speed hoping she carries

3- 2yroF "Holly's Whisper" Unproven but trained down to 1:51.11 fasted yr 36 either gender (Done training her) "'Holly's Whisper' is a very special animal."

4- 1 yro Getmoneylegacy (Hot Fury) unproven flashed this "This horse is scary good upon "under harness" gonna be another nut Pedigree looks NICE check it

5- Foal last year of stud Missile Mike and a freak Igetteased - Colt Thelastmissilewins
game chose gender and colour and everything else. Your choice to buy.
Last edited by Samuel Tilley 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: Million Dollar Horse

Post by Danny Derby »

In other words the foal is for sale?
Samuel Tilley
Sprinter

Post by Samuel Tilley »

Yes Lol
Samuel Tilley
Sprinter

Post by Samuel Tilley »

I think were going to have to wait and see how he trains lol
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Brian, just a tip. You may want to link the horse in question and just say it is for sale. I honestly had no idea what you were trying to say. It just might make it a bit more clear and get more interest.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Post by Regina Moore »

I honestly had no idea what you were trying to say.
I didn't either. The first line "special breed" was really confusing, and then I thought you meant that was the name of the horse.

And then I thought it was offering to lease Thelastmissilewins, but when I looked at her, she was already bred this year. Then, when I looked at the foal and saw the price tag, I realized that's what you were actually selling. (Which makes #5 - "choose gender and colour and everything else" not true, since you've already chosen those. You say it's "last year's foal", but it's this year's foal.)

So, I'm sure lots of people were confused. I'd suggest changing the title of your post to something more direct, like "Foal for Sale". Most are going to assume he's not your ordinary foal, because ordinary horses for sale usually don't get posted to the forum.

I know links are a problem for some people, so here it is.

Hope you sell him!
Samuel Tilley
Sprinter

Post by Samuel Tilley »

It was meant to be a puzzle, Danny Derby wins :)

Thanks for playing everybody!

(Sorry just bragging rights)
Samuel Tilley
Sprinter

Re: Million Dollar Horse Guessing Game

Post by Samuel Tilley »

The internet brings out the most wonderful side of people, thanks for the suggestions!
Samuel Tilley
Sprinter

Post by Samuel Tilley »

I think I'm going to retire from the forum business, I don't think I'm gonna make the grade.
Take care
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

relax man, no one meant anything negative by it, they were just giving constructive criticism
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Sorry I just thought you wanted to sell a horse and wasn't sure how to post it. I don't think anything anyone said was in a rude way!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Brian, just a tip: I don't think anyone would buy this horse for $1.2 million considering it is a mixed breed and is completely unproven. Fair enough it has a nice pedigree but personally I would only cash out a million bucks for a foal only if it were a half or full sibling to multiple millionaires and was a filly.

Please don't feel offended by any of the comments here, we are just trying to help. I think you should have made it clearer that this was a contest.
Josh Lamp I
Hall of Fame

Post by Josh Lamp I »

Regina Moore wrote:
I honestly had no idea what you were trying to say.
And then I thought it was offering to lease Thelastmissilewins, but when I looked at her, she was already bred this year. Then, when I looked at the foal and saw the price tag, I realized that's what you were actually selling. (Which makes #5 - "choose gender and colour and everything else" not true, since you've already chosen those. You say it's "last year's foal", but it's this year's foal.)
He wrote chose not choose, the only choice mentioned is whether or not you want to purchase it.
Don't post anything, it might upset someone.