Some Simbreak Fun

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Okay...so I thought since the sim will be down for a little while, we could play a little game just to keep ourselves occupied. (It actually won't keep you THAT occupied...but still) I'll start by asking a question, and the next person has to answer it and ask a new question, and so on. It doesn't have to be SIM related, but it can be.

What is your favorite name for a SIM horse?
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

My own horse Heterostadasticity - it's the SIM helping me revise for my finals :)

Who is the most influential SIM horse of all time?
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

In my opinion, that would be Event of the Year.

What is the weirdest dream you can remember having?
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

The one where I was on the Oregon Trail with an Indian tribe - I had it when I was 8 or 9 but I'll never forget what it felt like to be in a covered wagon.

And yes I know it's not the Indians who were on the Oregon trail.

How do you feel about the chance of peace in the world?
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

Not in this lifetime....

At every Breeders Cup since when, were Kimzey ambulances stationed at key spots along the racetrack?? And in light of what horse's death??
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Not totally sure on that Ronda but Go For Wand's and Mr Brooks' death supposedly made for a pretty grim night by all accounts.

Why are horses vanned off in the US, yet in Europe the vet's say that it's much safe to treat them with large screens around them on track?