Acidical- Paint Router for year 36

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Acidical- Paint Router for year 36

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Acidical has been retired!

Race Record
Acidical retires with a 10-8-0-0 record. His only losses occured in his two SC attempts because he's a big jerk who hates me. But he'll love your mares!

Pedigree
Acidical is a son of foundation sire Bob Ross. He is the first foal out of his dam Tapeka La Feaka, who is a Blazing Blue Jet mare. With Blue Max back in his third generation I think Acidical could be a great cross for Blue Merle mares, with very little inbreeding. Blue and Gray mares, Indian Scout mares, Sneaky Indian mares etc cross perfectly with him for some pedigree variety.

Incentive
I am always willing to waive his stud fee if you have a nice mare but can't afford it; especially for new players. Contact me and we'll work it out.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Re: Acidical- Paint Router for year 36

Acidical has been retired! He's standing for 7k. I've decided to do a contest for everyone who sends him a mare this year. Once the year turns over I'll use a random number generator to pick one person to win 50k. So be sure to send him a mare!
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Congrats to Lori Hamill, the winner of my Acidical breeding contest! 50k will be on your way soon!

To everyone else, thank you so much for using him! As gallops come in I'd love to know how his offspring work. Or if you've used him in a hypo.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Thank you so much Rebecca! Here are the hypo's I got, unfortunately I had most of my mares bred by the time Acidical was retired so will be doing more hypo's this year.

Blue Merle x Big Risky - B+ (star broodmare)
Sneaky Monkey x Big Risky - B+ (formidable)
Color Sample x Sneaky Monkey - B (potential)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯