SDP MIllion dollar Triple Crown

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
D's Racing Stable
Miler

SDP MIllion dollar Triple Crown

Post by D's Racing Stable »

The SDP Canadian Triple crown has changed for next year. The purses have been raised and will be set in stone from now on. In the case of a triple crown contender the 3rd and final leg will be upped to $500,000 and will be awarded 15 free breedings to any of my stallions.

The races that were run this year that are gone are the $200,000 SDP Canadian Classic and the SDP Canadian Oaks. and 2 other mile races. But the Triple crown will be the main focus. There is the $300,000 Grade 2 Santino's Canadian Horse Racing News Stakes that is part of the program but is sponsored by my SCHRNEWS website. It is 13 monday a perfect 3 weeks away from the Stewards Cup AW Classic!! The SDP Triple crown and program is more then $1million in purses. They are the highest purses in AW Racing! Join the SDP Program now!

3yo Colt/Fillies $300,000 (Canadian Bred Only) 3rd Jewel The SDP Canadian Breeders Stakes 1/1/4 Mile All Weather (CAN) 7 Monday Plastic Park

3yo Colt/Fillies $200,000 (Canadian Bred Only) 2nd Jewel The SDP Canadian Stakes 1/3/16 Dirt (CAN) 4 Friday Child’s Play Park

3yo Colt/Fillies $500,000 (Canadian Bred Only) 1st Jewel The SDP Canadian Derby 1/1/8 All Weather (CAN) 2 Friday Plastic Park

2yo Colt/ Fillies 1/1/6 All Weather $100,000 (Canadian Bred Only) SDP Canadian Juvenile 14 Monday Plastic Park (Prep for the new $250,000 Grade 1 All Weather Futurity and the SDP Triple Crown)

2yo Colt/ Fillies 1/1/6 All Weather $100,000 (Canadian Bred Only) SDP Derby Trail stakes 16 Monday Plastic park ( Prep for the $500,000 SDP Derby)[/i]
[/b]
D's Racing Stables
Chris Simpson
Classic Contender

Re: SDP MIllion dollar Triple Crown

Post by Chris Simpson »

Just want to say thanks for doing this... Its awesome....

Chris
D's Racing Stable
Miler

Post by D's Racing Stable »

Thanks for saying thanks Chris. Thanks goes a long way!
D's Racing Stables
Alex Saf A Ka
Derby Contender

Post by Alex Saf A Ka »

2x stewards cup winner Ghazi's Dream http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=261960
Is standing in Canada for 15k and already has 2 stake winners in his first crop.
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I just look at this again, and realized that I have a horse in training right now that I will hopefully be able to enter into these races next year. He is a colt from Bluegrass Stakes & Max Guevara (Dr. Ghazi).