Little Bit Of Everything Plus Prizes Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Little Bit Of Everything Plus Prizes Auction

Post by Jack Meyer »

I have an auction starting soon that is made up of yearlings from all different divisions, it includes colts, geldings, and fillies for breeding purposes in the future. What makes this auction unique is I will be giving out a prize Wow/Stakes galloping Standardbred Trotter to the person who spends the most money at my auction as long as the total amount spent at the auction is greater than 100K total. But don't fret, there are other prizes, if my auction doesn't reach 100K for the Prize Horse, but goes to 75K total, the top 2 people who spend the most money will get free breeds to my Appy Stallion Once A Gamble when they are ready, (One free breed each). And that's not all, if it don't get to 75K but to 50K, the top 3 people who spend the most in my auction will recieve one free breed to my Turf Sprinter TB Stallion Indigo Eyes when they are ready You don't have to spend that much individually, but the total amount has to exceed that to get the prize Wow colt, so bid with confidence. I will post a link to the Prize horse below....Good Luck and have fun!

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=427911

There is the prize horse if the total bids exceed 100K total

Jack Meyer
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Re: Little Bit Of Everything Plus Prizes Auction

Post by Jack Meyer »