Funny Junk Email

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Anatrim – The very up-to-date and most enchanting product for weighty people is now easily available – As told on CNN
Do you realize that redundant body kilos kill very much people around the whole world? We know that you hate the unattractive look of those people and the social bias against them.

Moreover, you can’t resist a siege of your ruinous eating habits. Does it sound familiar? Then we have something for you!

We’re proudly introduce you Anatrim, the later product for the elimination of your body’s extra weight. The amazing thing about Anatrim is it raises the quality of your life, repressing the feeling of hunger and giving you gay spirit. Here you may see what people write to us about this product:

"It is great!

I stopped gorging anything easy to reach and watching TV continually

I became keen on doing exercise.

Anatrim got me on the right path.

I have a great figure now and there are lots of men following me with their eyes!"

Linda F., San Diego

"Passive weight reducing was of no result to me. I could not restrain my ravenous appetite.

One day I heard on Anatrim in the media and I rather liked the information.

I had tried using it, and my wife said that I look very good now, 3 months later.

33 pounds off and I keep still losing them!

And you know, I’m an impetuous lover again."

Rikky Martin, Colorado

Anatrim helps your brain to understand you got no such great need for the constant eating. It raises your spirit up, supplies you with energy, and attacks useless kilos. Especial thanks to its powerful distinguished formula!!
Find out more useful information about this great product now!
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

:blink: ........ That's TOOOOO funny! Hahaha! Thanks for posting that.
S.C. Burns

Post by S.C. Burns »

"...there are lots of men following me with their eyes!"

Amazing. :D
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Did you guys notice the Rikky Martin? :lol:
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000