Is today the day!?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Is today the day!?

Post by The Steward »

Solstice's record of 21 undefeated starts has stood for 27 SIM years. Tonight, Formidable * may be the one to break that record. Granted, Solstice ran mainly in G1's, including against males, and Formidable * is in mostly sponsored/listed stakes, BUT he has beaten all comers, including in the Steward's Cup events - and I for one NEVER thought the record would be broken. I'm pretty excited to see if it will be!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: Is today the day!?

Post by Nena Olson »

Looking at the field, I would say that looks 99.99% possible. I just want to breed to him haha so I hope he does so he can retire this year!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Samuel Goodie
Two Year Old

Post by Samuel Goodie »

I'm insulted Nena... :shock:
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

I have a horse in the race as well but I know he can't beat *, that horse is a freak!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚