In Search of Quality All-Weather Router Mares to Lease

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

In Search of Quality All-Weather Router Mares to Lease

Post by Tammy Fox »

I am looking for a few quality All-Weather Router mares to lease(possibly buy). I would like them to be formidable or better and have a decent race record(they don't have to be all graded stakes winners but would like them to at least have broken their maiden won a few races be it allowances or listed stakes and placed in graded stakes(although this particular request is not necessary but would like to have)).
Would prefer mares who have already produced wings or better foals as I am wanting to experiment with my turf stallion who although he has never raced on All-Weather, I have hypo his sire Inhuman with some a couple of nice mares and got at least a B+ rating which I consider great. My boy is a $2mil+ graded stakes winner and is still winning graded stakes at 2 to 2 1/2 miles at the right old age of 6.
I am planning to retire him at the end of this sim year and of course my main focus is turf with him but I want to answer the nagging question of whether he could produce competitive All-Weather routers if crossed correctly with the right mares. He is an Inhuman(Baffert) x Atlas Daughter(she was a graded turf stakes winner herself) crossing(so he does have dirt and a lot of turf and looking at a couple of the stallions in his pedigree show that they have produced some All-Weather winners).
Message me on the sim if you have any you might like to lease.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Re: In Search of Quality All-Weather Router Mares to Lease

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Tammy, I don't have any mares to sell but would be happy to send a few of my turfy AW mares like Death's Beginning to him just for kicks. Would you like the foals?