Arab & QH Mare Swaps / Leases

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Arab & QH Mare Swaps / Leases

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I'm looking for swaps/leases for the below mares.

For the Arabs, I specifically am looking for swaps for routers that I can breed to Sayitsyurbirthday stallions (not just my own). So I'd be looking for pretty "rare" bloodlines in comparison - Pillar of Creation, Uday, Titanite, Why Me, etc. The broodmare sire of the mare CAN be Sayit.

For QHs I'd be looking for anything other than sprinters as I have a ton of them.

Please message me in-game with any mares that you'd be willing to offer, or a lease offer. If you have a really nice mare that doesn't fit into what I'm looking for, you can still feel free to mention her anyway!

ARABIANS

Egg Tooth (El Pantera) - Good broodmare, 2yo galloped "stakes"
Espmira (El Pantera) - Good broodmare, multiple stakes winner of $285,000+, yearling galloped "wow"
Ghazale (Pollini) - Formidable broodmare, stakes winner of $126,000+, dam of a stakes winner
Inherited (Nar) - Formidable broodmare, 3yo galloped "wings" - available for a free lease if bred to one of my stallions
Kallemni (Zamil) - Formidable broodmare, multiple stakes winner of $141,000+, yearling galloped "great"
Milaia (Nar) - Formidable broodmare, Y30 Steward's Cup winner, three foals galloped "wings/great"
Mocca Wishes (El Mokhtar) - Good broodmare, dam of 2 stakes winners (100% stakes winners/starters)
Sabahan (Nar) - Formidable broodmare, both foals are "okay"
Safe At Home (Pollini) - Formidable broodmare, yearling galloped "wings"
Sandebar (Sandfire) - Formidable broodmare, 4yo galloped "special", 2yo galloped "wow"
Sometimes Sweet (Forsterite) - Formidable broodmare, multiple stakes winner of $130,000+, yearling galloped "wings"

QUARTER HORSES

Canyon Fire (Wave Wave) - Formidable broodmare, foal galloped "okay"
Fire Blade (Fire Fire) - Good broodmare, 2/3 foals galloped "stakes"
Firey and Foxy (Fire Fire) - Formidable broodmare, 2yo galloped "stakes" (out of 2 bred by me)
Freaky Fast Gal (Ghostfreak) - Formidable broodmare, galloped "stakes" as a racehorse, yearling galloped "wings"
O Kay (Ok Ok) - Formidable broodmare, 3yo galloped "stakes" and is a stakes winner
Oh Glorious Day (Spring Snow) - Potential broodmare - free lease if leasee lets me know the foal's gallop
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Re: Arab & QH Mare Swaps / Leases

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

These are all still available for lease/swap. I'll probably just breed them myself tomorrow afternoon unless I get any requests in the meantime.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds