Mass Retiring/Broodband sale

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Mass Retiring/Broodband sale

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

I'm shrinking the number of active racers by retiring those that are not fit for the track any longer. A large number of them are going into my broodband, which means I need to sell some.

So my broodmares are being added to the sales page for $500 a pop.. happy shopping!

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.ph ... nsioned=-1
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Re: Mass Retiring/Broodband sale

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Thanks to Dave Laser, Vrena Ottis, Gigi Gofaster, Johanna Stk, Walter Hill, Annie Hay, Jazz Brown and Rafa Usoz for buying some well bred mares. Best of luck :)

Still 27 mares left...

Notable mares:

Give Love A Try - Blazing Gold x Melanippe - Unusual lines, great for crossing to all current studs, half sister to Stakes winner Sparkle Freak

Tell Me You Want - Cowboy Mac x Veiled - McDynamo lined mare, half sister to stakes winner Sailed

I Want the Magic - What I Can't Say x Ghetto Dreamer - perfect to breed to any current stallion on the market, half to multiple stakes winner Ghetto Superstar

Demi Plie - Hedge x Adjust the Lens - AW bred mare that can jump
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Re: Mass Retiring/Broodband sale

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Only 15 left - thanks for everyone who's bought something :)