Need to switch

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Myles Mintzler
Two Year Old

Need to switch

Post by Myles Mintzler »

Just got into the game with the intention of going the harness racing route and everything that is on my home pages including the horse I created is all T'bred.... How do I change to real horses (I mean Harness....lol)?
Alleyne Torres
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Need to switch

Post by Alleyne Torres »

Go to My Office > Buy/Lease Horses, then change the "Filters" menu to either Pacers or Trotters. Those are all the Standardbreds for sale by players. Be careful when you decide to buy one that it hasn't been retired to the breeding shed, and be careful about buying yearlings too as they cannot race yet.

There are also horses for sale from the computer, but they are only found through the Search page. They are the horses owned by "Alexandra Jaysman."
Paint Stallions Standing. Horses for Sale. Feel free to PM me about gallop/bs/foal comments of my sale horses.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Send me a message in game and I will fix you up with some harness horses!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Laura Cameron
Eclipse Champion

Post by Laura Cameron »

Gigi Gofaster wrote:Send me a message in game and I will fix you up with some harness horses!
As will I! (Can't find you on the users list)
Thundering: leading turf mile sire with average offspring earnings over $70,000
Legionnaire: Steward's Cup Turf Mile winner and sire of 5 stakes winning juveniles in his freshman year
Coming soon: Early Edition and Square
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Post by Landon Alexander »

The Mixed Up Program has a bunch of harness horses for free as well (all gallop types). https://sites.google.com/site/mixedupmixersprogam/home