Captain Hammer & Magical Trevor & Rydia & Fictionelle

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Captain Hammer & Magical Trevor & Rydia & Fictionelle

Post by Danny Derby »

Captain Hammer

For a long time he was the most frustrating horse in my barn. He started off his career brilliantly with five straight victories (including an 85SF in a G1 over Gojira) and a Simmy Award but after that things just went downhill. He started to put the pieces back together late last year though, and last week finally picked up a marquee victory in Dubai. Very proud of him!
Last edited by Danny Derby 10 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: Captain Hammer

Post by Danny Derby »

Did I mention his brother won a G1 last night? YEAH!
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: Captain Hammer & Magical Trevor

Post by Danny Derby »

This is Captain Hammer's little brother, Magical Trevor.

He admires his big brother and wants to be just like him. Last out he won the G1 South African Crown with an 89 SF.

Tonight, Captain Hammer won the G1 Tribeca Stakes with an 80 SF.

Not to be outdone, Magical Trevor won the G1 Cape Town Derby, also with an 80.

Captain Hammer is 5 and will be retiring to stud at the end of the year but not to worry. Little brother will keep it going!

PS - Their sister Rydia is no slouch either!
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: Captain Hammer & Magical Trevor & Rydia & Fictionelle

Post by Danny Derby »

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=342922

Rydia always wanted to be a G1 winner like her brothers, and tonight she accomplished that dream with a nice win in the Flower Pot Handicap. With this win, their dam Fictionelle has 3 different horses that have won G1 races this year. I love her.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

I don't own him, but congratulations to Thresh owned by Nini Hunter. He becomes the FOURTH Grade 1 winner out of Fictionelle from four runners.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

It's been a great year for Magical Trevor. He won the Chicago Million two back, and last night won the G1 Everest Stakes picking up his first win at 1-1/2 while posting an 83SF. He's going to try the SC Turf next, and I'm hopeful for him!
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

A few notes on newer members to this family.

Fictionelle's yearling filly (Love Never Dies) by The Opera Ghost galloped scary. She's the first of the family to gallop scary and given what her siblings have done as wow gallops, I can't wait until she hits the track next year.

For Year 39, Fictionelle visited the Steward's barn and delivered an Andre filly named Wild Ride. I'll get to campaign her before she returns to the Steward for her broodmare operation.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Magical Trevor wrapped up his career with a win in the Los Campeones Route and joins his brother Captain Hammer in the Danny Derby stud barn. Proud of him!
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

It's been a while since I posted in here, but some updates.

Fictionelle's 2YO daughter Love Never Dies carried on the proud family tradition and won a G2 in her third start.

And Fictionelle's grandchildren aren't slackers either. Summoner, a daughter of Rydia recently won the Grade 1 French Oaks.