Foal Announcements Of Year 19

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

My last foal of the year. Feels good!

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=47659&' target='_blank'>Ocean Eyes</a> - dkb.f. - Tondeiru x Sweptawaybythetide (Footstepsinthesand)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having two powerhouse turf mares so close up in a pedigree. This thing should love a mile!
Friedrich Barbarossa
Hall of Fame

Post by Friedrich Barbarossa »

Stayed up WAY too late breeding horses last night, I might still retire a few 3yos to do more.

Caesar's first foals and some other experiments....

Artemisia - bay filly 15.2hh
Kingmambo - Arutemisu (Sinndar)

Carolus Magnus - bay colt 16hh
Caesar Augustus - Karakoram (Fields of Green)

Catechism - bay filly 15.2hh
Caesar Augustus - Amultitudeofprayer (Barbaro)

Die Walkure - dark bay filly 16.1hh
Loki Dynasty - Silent Desert (Desert Warrior)

Dolley Madison - bay filly 15.2hh
George Washington - Lightfromtheshadow (Aragorn)

Hallstatt - grey colt 15.3hh
Caesar Augustus - Hahnenkamm (Fields of Green)

Havre De Grace - bay filly 16hh
Chesapeake Bay - Gilded Statue (Accolade)

Julia Caesaris - dark bay filly 16.1hh
Caesar Augustus - Look At That (Tropicaldepression)

Mezzanine - dark bay filly 15.2hh Thanks to Laura for the mare lease...
Caesar Augustus - Mezzo Soprano (Darshaan)

Nefertiri - grey filly 15.3hh
Caesar Augustus - Nanda Devi (Fields of Green)

Nicaea - dark bay filly 15.1hh
Caesar Augustus - Rhea (Lucifer)

Oath Of Office - bay colt 16.3hh
Broken Vow - Kit Kat (Storm Boot)

Pax Augusta - dark bay filly 16.2hh
Caesar Augustus - Darjeeling (Fields of Green)

Pax Romana - dark bay filly 15.3hh
Caesar Augustus - Vijayanagara (Fields of Green)

Queen Anne - dark bay filly 15.2hh
Caesar Augustus - Annapurna (Fields of Green)
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Unless something happens, I believe I finished with the shed today. The final 3 for year 19 are:

Decorum: 15.1hh bay colt Tears of Triumph x Queen of Night

Emissary: 17hh bay colt The Scarlet Nite x Papaya

Neon: 16hh dark bay/brown colt For What Its Worth x Priceless Icon--couldn't resist that fee!

Queen is a new addition to the broodmare band, and Papaya and Cell Block are two of my early newbie purchases who managed to break their maidens under my poor training abilities, so they must have some talent. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the new boys will do well. Two years is such a long time to wait to see if the time you spend considering stallions was worth the effort.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Emma Lochran
Hall of Fame

Post by Emma Lochran »

I think this is my last one....

Miles To Go - bl. f. Miles Apart X Shubra (Storm Cat)

Nice big girl :)
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

I finally finished them all!

Elfin Princess 16.1 h grey filly Elvstroem - Princess Cat by Castle

Em See Squared 15.3 hand grey colt Explode - Empyrean by Em's Always Busy

Enchanted Kingdom 16.2h bay colt Enchanting - If the Crown Fits by Brass Hat

Forever's Worth 16.3h Dark bay colt For What Its Worth - How Forever Feels by Loki Brilliance
(had to take advantage of the $1 breeding)

Love That Man 16h dark bay colt Right Hand Man - Lovelight by Fantastic Light

Norwegian Blue 15.2h roan colt Lost - Shrubbery by All or Nothing (I'll give a prize to the first person to PM me what it is I am referring to with the colt's name)

One Eyed Jack 15.2h grey colt Three of a Kind - Chick by Lemon Drop Kid

Power Out 17h roan colt Hurricane Run - Wick Burning by Tejano Flame

Queen's Man 15.3h dark bay colt Right Hand Man - The Queen Returns by A Crown Awaits

The Red Baron 16h chestnut colt War Chant - Old Ninety Nine by Storm Cat (the Ninety Nines is a group of women pilots, founded in 1929, who trained many of the military pilots during the second world war, their first President was Amelia Earhart. ONN's foals will all be given aviation related names)

Gently Weeps 15.1h grey filly Guitar - King's Princess by King of Kings

have a great day, and good luck in Year 20!
I'm just here for the fun of it
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Here's my "best of" Year 19 breeding post. *hugs babies*

Anrui (California x Ami, Gaze Unwavering), 16 hand bay filly
Dam is very special to me for personal reasons (plus, she's a half sister to Gentle!) and her 4yo filly was really nice over long distances. So cute.

Antares (Ghostzapper x Con, Epic Hoax), 16 hand chestnut filly
aka the filly that shouldn't have been born yet. We'll just call her premature, shall we? I had a period of stupidity which I thankfully have been pulled back from. Anyways, the dam won over $1.1 million on the track, winning 7 of 10 starts and finishing second in the BC Juvenile Fillies and Kentucky Oaks. Much thanks to Bri for entrusting me with her.

Beautiful Love (Chinese Bandit x Happier Past, Loki Masterpiece), 16.3 hand black filly
Dam is another super special horse to me because she's the first foal of one of my favorite SIM horses and she was bred/named for a significant time in my life. Wasn't too shabby on the track either, 6:4-1-0 over distances greater than a mile. The foal name is that of a great song.

Cashmere (Adjust the Lens x Gossamer, Sadler's Wells), 15.1 hand bay filly
3 siblings to race are all winners, 1 is a stakes winner, the other 2 are both stakes placed. I'm super excited for Adjust the Lens as a sire.

Flimflam (A.P. Indy x Hidden Storm, Storm Cat), 15.2 hand chestnut filly
Full sister to Spoof. :wub:

Heart Be Light (Villain x Come What May, Lost Soldier), 16 hand gray filly
The first foal of BC F/M Sprint winner and American Champion Female Sprinter Come What May. Sooo pretty.

Heartland (George Washington x Dreaming of Stars, Star Studded), 16.3 hand black filly
Dam was a stakes winner at 2 and multiple allowance winner at 3. Same female family as the next foal.

It's Okay to Care (A Crown Awaits x It's Okay to Cry, No Tears Here), 16.3 hand bay filly
Tall little girl. Parents have 3 SIMMYs each.

Lockyouinmycloset (Oratorio x It's Okay to Dream, No Tears Here), 17 hand chestnut filly
Dam a full to It's Okay to Cry and a good producer in her own right. This filly is a half sister to two stakes winners.

Minutestomidnight (Rado x Itsokaytobelieve, Atlas), 15.1 hand dark bay filly
Dam was a multiple allowance winner with a great female family (2nd dam a 3x SIMMY champion). Name is taken from a Heroes episode, 7 Minutes to Midnight.

Spree (Saga x Spoof, A.P. Indy), 15 hand dark bay filly
:wub: I can't even say how much I love this filly. I imagine her with a big white blaze on her face like mommy, but I guess we won't know for sure unless I get her a headshot!

Now onward to next year, where I hope to breed even better foals!
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

A few more...

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=47693' target='_blank'>Ali's Pride</a>
a bay colt Throne - Myrthene by Vindication

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=47699' target='_blank'>Worth Her Weight</a> a black filly For What Its Worth - Onwrdsilverdreams by Onwardsilvercharm

and finally

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=47754' target='_blank'>Cradle Robber</a> a gray (of course!) filly, American Baby - Courtship by Loki Brilliance. Yay!
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Been steadily working my way through the last group of mares - 40 to 45 or so, which is way too many:

Kanzen, colt, Echo Iced x Shinjitsu by Symbol. Out of a G1 winning mare; her first foal, about to turn three, is a G2 winner. All of her foals are named after Kanji symbols, this one means "Perfect". So, expectations are high.

Explosive, filly, Explode x Itsjustuandmebaby by Buddha. Cannot believe this name was not taken.

Painted Veil, filly, Pillar of Strength x Fallen by A.P. Indy. First foal out of a multiple G1 winning half-sister to Gothic Dream, Shield, Tower, etc.

Upstage, filly, Right Hand Man x Ambitious Cat by Storm Cat.
Katy Turner
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Katy Turner »

Got my last group of mares done this morning, including some of my recently retired mares:

Greater Heights dkb. f. Anabaa-Satisfaction, Monashee Mountain
-Dam was a winner and multiple placed in allowances and maidens. I'm shooting for a decent little allowance horse here.

Nox bl. f. Explode-Speed N Fire, Accio Firebolt
-Speed N Fire is one of my favorite horses, so this baby has a lot of sentimental value for me. Speedy was a new player stakes-placed winner, and, even better, her first foal is G2 winner and MSP Roman Holiday. I've got fairly high hopes for this girl.

Divine Comedy ch. f. Feature Attraction-Canto, Storm Cat
-Dam is a multiple grade 1 winner against the boys and was only beaten once in an eleven race career. Di's a small, pretty little thing! *loves on her*

Determination ch. f. Dubawi-Rise to the Test, Came Home
-Dam was a multiple SIMMY champion and G1 winner. I'm absolutely in love with her already. :D I can't wait to see her race! Thanks to Ry for the help with the naming.
Mac Silver
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Mac Silver »

I have high hopes for this 16.2h black colt:

Edge Of The World : Rock Of Gibralter (Danehill) X Life Amongst Stars (Star Studded). Life Amongst Stars has been my best running mare in the game yet. I hope it transfers into the shed and this baby can fly on the grass at a mile or so. :D
As Ben Franklin once said, "In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria."
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I've still got a bunch left to do, but I've been waiting for this one and I'm very excited to have her now:

Ketch, filly (Coup d'Etat - Yacht, by Canoe)

Yacht is a multiple stakes winning full sister to Triple Crown winner Jet-Ski. Her two year old, Contract, is stakes placed but wants a lot more distance than he's gotten so far. Yay for Ketch and her cuteness!
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I chose 'random' and allowed the computer to choose the gender of the foal.
I got a black filly. :)

<span style='color:purple'>Pagan</span> (Brother Derek x Heart Maker, Promise Maker)

-----------------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Matty Dubs
Eclipse Champion

Post by Matty Dubs »

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=47433' target='_blank'>A Smooth Criminal</a> colt
Look My Best x Rapscallion (Super Speed)
Hopefully, he is going to be a quick little fellow. Super Speed should be a solid dam sire, but we'll see.

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=47445' target='_blank'>Arms Race</a> colt
Mighty Big x Don't Watch Me Cry (Herkemayah)
Mighty Big is one of my favorite sires, I just rarely have the mares that match up with him. Anyway, I'm excited to finally have a Mighty Big foal.

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=45892' target='_blank'>King Nothing</a> colt
Tribal Rule x Queen of the Prom (Super Speed)
Love Tribal Rule

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=46179' target='_blank'>Marlin</a> colt
Kingdom x Six Sided Square (Fusaichi Pegasus)
I really like Kingdom's potential as a sire.

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=46702' target='_blank'>M.W. Nightmare</a> filly
The Scarlet Nite x Moonlight Wish (Dynaformer)
Very excited about her, as I hope that Moonlight Wish becomes a featured mare in my stables.

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=46517' target='_blank'>Nation</a> filly
Brigadier Brooks x Sobresala (Exceed and Excel)

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=47070' target='_blank'>Rise of a Nation</a> colt
Empire x Built (Orientate)
Basically, I justed wanted a foal out of Empire's first class. Hopefully, he's decent at a mile.

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=47278' target='_blank'>Schastliviy</a> colt
Fasiliyev x Royal Jiblee (Derby Dancer)
I like the name here.

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=47773' target='_blank'>Wealth in Darkness</a> colt
For What It's Worth x As Darkness Falls (The Edge of Night)
I had to take advantage of the fee over the weekend.

Those are just a few. I think my first season of breeding is at an end...thankfully for everyone. Look for more bad horses to be out on the track shortly. :P
This is where a creative signature would go.
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=48008' target='_blank'>Call Me Ishmael</a>, a bay filly, California out of Fightin For it All by Fighting With Wit.

Um, EXTREMELY pretty. And small at 15.2. And...I sort of did it without help.

Many thanks to Laura Ferguson's Mare Leasing program! :)
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.
Friedrich Barbarossa
Hall of Fame

Post by Friedrich Barbarossa »

The Body Electric - black filly 15.1hh
Voltaic - Exaltation (Lonhro)

I can't send *everything* to Caesar (although next season she will be paying him a visit), I said I'd be sending a mare to Voltaic and I'm a Voltaic fan anyways, the name fits AND I got another horse named after a Rush song in the process.......positives all around.