Merry Christmas Simsters!

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: Merry Christmas Simsters!

Post by Darcy McBride »

Thank you for the album pics! They bring back such fond memories of my niece and nephew. They are both absolutely beautiful! I love their little Santa outfits!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

They are absolutely adorable Em! Congrats and I LOVE the name by the way! Enjoy them at this age while you can, because before you know it they'll be 2 and into EVERYTHING and then teenagers in even bigger trouble! Lol!
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

The Steward wrote:Here is the link to the open album that we update for the kids if you want to spy :-) They definitely have little personalities, one is super mellow and chill and the other is kind of a diva... just saying :-)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... b81d0ec55a
beautiful! Thanks for posting this and welcome back!
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

The Steward wrote:Here is the link to the open album that we update for the kids if you want to spy :-) They definitely have little personalities, one is super mellow and chill and the other is kind of a diva... just saying :-)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... b81d0ec55a

Oh my, they are so precious! I love the shot with the teddy bear and the Christmas suits are so cute. They both have such expressive faces and quite a bit of hair already!! Love Keira sticking her tongue out. :) Looks like Dex and the kitties have accepted the new additions pretty well, too. It must have been great to be able to see your feet again! The best part is you look so happy when you are holding them. (Although I have to say, Dave looks pretty stunned in the pictures from the hospital.) I will be looking forward to more pictures in the future as they grow! Wonderful link and I am so happy for you both. Thanks for sharing with us!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cathie Morris
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Cathie Morris »

Merry Christmas! What a nice surprise to hear you're coming back so soon. K & L are awesome!! :D
True North By The Sea
Ohio Blue Paint Sprinter