Senior prom!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Krystle Yanagihara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Krystle Yanagihara »

My senior prom is tomorrow and I'm kind of looking forward too it, and also not. Since I'm not the girl-y types and am not really eager to get my face painted up and have my hair done. I'm more looking forward to the after party.

So how was your guy's experience at senior prom? Good? Bad?
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Wait wait wait. You are going to the prom on DERBY DAY? Please tell me you are not going to start getting ready before the race is over. We need to keep our priorities straight, here.

I myself skip a family reunion every year because someone decided that the first Saturday in May was a great day to hold it.

Anyways, right before my prom I broke up with my boyfriend because I thought he didn't want to take me. To show him up I went with his best friend. When I got there my now ex-boyfriend WAS there, but he was DANCING WITH CRYSTAL!! Of course it turned out that he was only doing that to make me jealous. We had a screaming argument in the middle of the floor and then we kissed and made up realizing we really did love each other after all and then everybody got up and danced a big musical number.

Oh wait I think that was a television show. No, I didn't go to my prom.
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

Mine was awesome...I went with a gymnast.

-Daryl
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Oh god, please don't tell us, there are children here!
Krystle Yanagihara
Grade 2 Winner

O_O. Actually I have this digital cable box thing that lets me record shows into its memory and so... I'm going to do that. Haha.
Robin Tan
Two Year Old

Post by Robin Tan »

I'll let you know how my prom was in a week... when it happens (mine's May 12th). I hope you have fun at prom... let us know how it is!! :)
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

My boyfriend and I really did break up right before prom, over some ridiculous argument, and we went with different people. I still had a freakin' blast - the prom was alright, but the after party was one of those nights that define your youth, you know?

Of course, I was plastered.

Until 8 AM.

We never went to sleep.

Of course, me and the BF made amends within a few weeks. How ridiculous! But since he's not much of a big partygoer, I know my prom night would have been a lot more toned down had we gone together. So in a way, it kind of worked out for the better.

And our limo ROCKED! It had a fireplace and one of those screens where you can program words into it and stuff.

<a href='http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v649/ ... /prom2005/' target='_blank'>Pre-Prom Pictures</a>

I'm in purple, in case you've never seen me. :P
AlyseSchuver
Miler

Post by AlyseSchuver »

I didn't go, I had a horse show that I went to instead. Story of my life. But I am going to a fancy party tonight, (after the derby of course!) and my jockey pal will be there, so, it'll have a lot of racing conversation. I always heard prom was best with a group of friends. Our school's prom was notoriously lame, and a bunch of people got stuck in the elevator and the fire department had to come and get them out.
Krystle Yanagihara
Grade 2 Winner

Wow, you're pretty. I love your purple dress. ^^;;.
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

Never went to a Prom. Instead we had an Anti-Prom party at a friends house. Never was with the "in crowd" myself.

Anyways, hope you have fun and be safe out there!
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

My prom is Friday as well (seeing as Robin and I go to school together). I'm REALLY excited. =) I hope you had fun!
Robin Tan
Two Year Old

Post by Robin Tan »

StephWilder wrote: My prom is Friday as well (seeing as Robin and I go to school together). I'm REALLY excited. =) I hope you had fun!
I'm not excited for prom anymore... because once it's over, I can't look forward to it anymore. :( Haha...seriously.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

I'm missing our Sports Ball for Finals and my dissertation :(

Luv the dress Mallory, you make it :)