My Two All Weather Sprinter Studs

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ricky Stamm
Miler

My Two All Weather Sprinter Studs

Post by Ricky Stamm »

I bought Plane this year his first crop is doing great 35 winners on dirt and 7 winners on AW allso had allready 5 stake winners his very first crop, Stands for $20,000 And has been used by the Steward, My other guy is Formidable * His first crop is only yearlings and has had some very fast works, there is at least 10 wows from him, from his very first crop, i bred him too some of my dirt sprint mares which i dont have very good dirt sprint mares and got 4 wows from my mares , I got 2 A - hypos from dirt mares from him and Lee Cara got one as well, here is two of his yearlings, Eyes of a * is a yearling that has worked 0:21.96 on the dirt and 0:24.24 AW Formidable Geisha has works of 2 furlongs. All Weather. 0:24.04 and 2 furlongs. Dirt 0:22.00 so they can go dirt or aw, * will stand for $20.000 . I Posted last year that i have a bonus for the first Formidable * off spring too win a steward cup it goes for the first 2 years $200,000