ALL NATURAL chaser auction up

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

ALL NATURAL chaser auction up

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Mostly current runners and with a bunch of broodmares also. I think the runners pretty much speak for themselves; as the auction title states they are all "Naturals."

The broodmares are a bit more difficult, as it is takes a few years to figure out what kind of runners they are going to throw, and by then, they are relatively old. You should be able to see some progeny for most. I don't race "some potentials," haven't for years, so if I am racing the offspring you can assume they are "naturals" themselves. I generally do not know if some of the broodmares are greatest strength or whatever that other category is. I tend to use hypomates to my known stallions in lieu of getting a broodmare comment on chasers. Just looking for "A"s, as opposed to "A-"s. Seems more pertinent that way.

Good luck, and send me a pm if you have any questions. Thanks, "Lucas."
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: ALL NATURAL chaser auction up

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Lots of horses with no bids still in an auction that ends tomorrow (Saturday) AM. I screened these pretty carefully before I put them into the auction, and those still running I figured to be worth at least 10K if I put them into the auction. Seems there should be substantial upside in any of those currently without bids.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.