2500th Headshot Offer

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

2500th Headshot Offer

Post by The Steward »

At the time of writing on Jan 17, 2014, there are 2272 headshots completed and 16 pending. We always offer a free headshot (reimbursement) for every 250th headshot, and we did a "bonus" free headshot for 1000 and 1500.

But I'm telling you that we need 212 more orders until the 2500th headshot, and whoever orders that 2500th headshot will not only get that headshot free, but 3 friends of their choosing will get surprise headshots as well as another headshot for the winner - 5 headshots free, total. We average 325 headshot orders a year, so that 2500th headshot is sure to be during 2014. With Game Point 1/2 Day coming up in a few days, we will start steadily slicing away towards 2500....

Good luck! I feel like I'll be revisiting this post to announce the winner in... June ish.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Re: 2500th Headshot Offer

Post by Regina Moore »

Em, I'm wondering if you've skipped a couple of weeks in the new year, considering the reminder on our home pages.

Today is January 17th, and February 4th is still 2-1/2 weeks away, not "a few days".
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Regina Moore wrote:Em, I'm wondering if you've skipped a couple of weeks in the new year, considering the reminder on our home pages.

Today is January 17th, and February 4th is still 2-1/2 weeks away, not "a few days".
2 1/2 weeks is totally "a few days" compared to 5 months away! When you live day to day, that's definitely a few days.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Post by Regina Moore »

lol.

In any case, I'm sure I'll be doing my share in the march toward #2500. (That really is a remarkable number.)
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

Post by 440 Racing Barn »

I think you should give them to old poor jeff
Josh Lamp I
Hall of Fame

Post by Josh Lamp I »

Really?! This place is getting absurd!
Don't post anything, it might upset someone.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I'm bumping this up because we're less than 75 orders away from that 2500th order. Although my June guess was not even close, I'm still thinking it will happen sooner rather than later!
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

Late August maybe?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

The 2500th headshot has been ordered!!!! It was Laura Ferguson's Lightning! Congrats Laura and whoever she chooses to give her headshots to!
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Woo Hoo! Congrats Laura!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kelley Wachter
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelley Wachter »

The Steward wrote:The 2500th headshot has been ordered!!!! It was Laura Ferguson's Lightning! Congrats Laura and whoever she chooses to give her headshots to!
:D Yay for Laura!!
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Cool! It's nice to see something like this go to someone who has given so much to the game. Congrats Laura!