Pussycat Doll

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

So I really don't follow real horse-racing as much as I used to, and I'm watching the early races on the Kentucky Derby card right now. And Pussycat Doll just won the Humana Distaff H. (G1). I had liked her during the post parade, because she's trained by Baffert, and I didn't remember hearing about her before, but her name sounded familiar.

So she wins, cool. And I look her up on pedigreequery.com and I realize OH! She's out of Hookedonthefeelin, whom I used to LOVE to watch, and I totally remember being all excited when she produced this filly by Real Quiet and I even had a picture of the baby saved on my computer for the longest time.

And that was Pussycat Doll!

I was happy. :D
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

LOL that was like me yesterday with Lemons Forever. "Who the heck is Lemons Forever? Wait...Lemons...HEY WAIT SHE'S MY GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER"

Because I *am* Lassie Dear, of course.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

"beep beep beep" - really can't stand Pussycat Doll's, Pussycat Doll on the other hand...:)
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

<-- so out of touch with what modern pop songs sound like it's ridiculous.

Even weirder, I pretty much know all modern pop albums and artists, but only because I work at Virgin Megastore and I see them sell all the time. But yeah.