Ellimatta Park Standardbred stallions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Cameron
Eclipse Champion

Ellimatta Park Standardbred stallions

Post by Laura Cameron »

PACERS
LATE SUMMER BLUES - $15,000
Late Summer Blues is a Grade 1 winning son of the dual Steward's Crown winner Secret Diary. He has sired more winners than any other active Pacer stallion and has average progeny earnings of almost twice his stud fee. He seems to cross particularly well with Missile Mike mares.

NOW AVAILABLE - BEA'S BOUNTY - $10,000
NOW A STEWARD'S CUP WINNER!! Bea's Bounty is a multiple stakes winning son of Late Summer Blues, whose biggest win to date came in the Big Blue Bucket Stakes. He has recorded speed figures up to a whopping 87 and hails from a classy female family that has produced a number of stakes winners. Bea's Bounty will retire after the Steward's Cup. His headshot should arrive any day now!

IBEX - $10,000
Recently retired, Ibex is a winner of the Steward's Cup Juvenile Pace. He is by top sire Scary Fast and is a half-brother to two other stakes winners. He stands for the very fair introductory fee of $10,000.

FOX VALLEY LIBRARY - $1,000
Fox Valley Library has just one yearling, and she's a 'scary good'! He's also 13 years old and a complete outcross to most Pacers in the SIM, so get to him while you can. I've gotten a number of A- hypomating grades with him this year.

WHEN CAN I SLEEP - $1,000
When Can I Sleep is a stakes winning son of On The Money and a half-brother to the Steward's Cup winner Ibex (above). He is one of very few stallions from the On The Money sireline and hence presents a good outcross opportunity. He currently has a 75% winners/runners rate and has produced a stakes winner.

CRAIGIEBURN - $1,000
Craigieburn is a Missile Mike half-brother to Late Summer Blues (above). I've found several A- hypomating grades with him and I think he's worth a shot given his brother's success and the relative dearth of Missile Mike sons at stud.

LUCKYDIP - $1,000
Luckydip is a stakes winning son of Luck Now. He hasn't found much success at stud yet, but nor has he seen many mares. He comes from a classy family and is a rare stallion son of Luck Now.

TROTTERS
VICTORY SHOUT - $5,000
Victory Shout was a champion on the track, winning two Steward's Crown events plus The Emotonian. He has produced a Steward's Cup winner in Winning Combo, as well as other stakes winners. He stands for just $5,000 despite average progeny earnings of nearly four times that. He's nearing the end of his stud career, so get to him while you can!

EXILE'S LAMENT - $1,000
Exile's Lament remains the only son of Cancelled Flight at stud. He is a stakes winner and a half to the multiple stakes winner Substitute Teacher. He has seen few mares in recent years but remains an option for those looking for an outcross.

FIREFLY FIRE - $1,000
Firefly Fire is the only son of Jumping Fire at stud. He was stakes placed and is a half to the multiple stakes winner Hahndorf. He has not had any runners to date.
Last edited by Laura Cameron 10 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Thundering: leading turf mile sire with average offspring earnings over $70,000
Legionnaire: Steward's Cup Turf Mile winner and sire of 5 stakes winning juveniles in his freshman year
Coming soon: Early Edition and Square
Izzy Rafferty
Miler

Re: Ellimatta Park Standardbred stallions

Post by Izzy Rafferty »

Nice line up! I love your Boys!

Izzy
[Jon Xett] it's not the horses that are real, it's the tears
Laura Cameron
Eclipse Champion

Re: Ellimatta Park Standardbred stallions

Post by Laura Cameron »

Bea's Bounty won the Steward's Cup Open Pace today! He also has a fabulous new headshot and is now standing for $10,000.
Thundering: leading turf mile sire with average offspring earnings over $70,000
Legionnaire: Steward's Cup Turf Mile winner and sire of 5 stakes winning juveniles in his freshman year
Coming soon: Early Edition and Square