Indian Scout - Paint Router

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Indian Scout - Paint Router

Post by Chris Everett »

As of yesterday, out of his first crop he had a SC winner in Sword of the King in the 2 yr old male division. Since I haven't kept up with his yearlings or foals, I can only hope to see a few more come out. Scout's half sister won the female juvie sc with flying colors so you know this family has speed. As of now I think I will leave Scout's fee at 20k and some might grumble but he's well worth it in my opinion if you dont randomly bred to him and plan it out.
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Re: Indian Scout - Paint Router

Post by Chris Everett »

This family is really coming to the front. As of now, Scout has 3 sons in the SC Route for older horses, 1 in the futurity, 2 daughters in the matron and a half sis in the debutante. Its really good to see this happening. I am not only pointing him out but if you check out the futurity, Color Sample has 5 sons in there! There is so much great competition to show up though I must note to others that the Debutante only has 3 fillies in it (hint hint). Was everyone just trying to breed colts or what? I can only imagine when his son's retire to the shed just how much the routers will explode. While some might disagree with Scout's stud fee, honestly after what I just pointed out, do you really think that I was over pricing him? If a tb had returns like this, wouldn't they be hitting that 100k mark? Either way, good luck to all those Scout and Color Sample babies out there, along with the rest on Wednesday.