Y38 Updates Thread

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Josh Lamp I
Hall of Fame

Re: Y38 Updates Thread

Post by Josh Lamp I »

Nena Olson wrote:
Josh Lamp wrote:I know I asked for a color for a race with entries in it but, why is this http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=453374 a different color than this http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=453375 ? Both full fields, both fillies, both at Chariot Expo. I have to pay the same amount of attention i did before except now i get to look at dumb colors.
Probably because they are different races? Im guessing the two fillies in the first race have the same color and the two horses in the second race have the same color... no?
Regardless, this is more confusion than help. I just wanted to be able to know when i had an entry in a race, which is the reason for this rainbow. A color for an entry, a color for an AE horse.
Don't post anything, it might upset someone.
Lisa Strummer
Hall of Fame

Post by Lisa Strummer »

Josh Lamp wrote:
Nena Olson wrote:
Josh Lamp wrote:I know I asked for a color for a race with entries in it but, why is this http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=453374 a different color than this http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=453375 ? Both full fields, both fillies, both at Chariot Expo. I have to pay the same amount of attention i did before except now i get to look at dumb colors.
Probably because they are different races? Im guessing the two fillies in the first race have the same color and the two horses in the second race have the same color... no?
Regardless, this is more confusion than help. I just wanted to be able to know when i had an entry in a race, which is the reason for this rainbow.

For me races that I have an entry in they are highlighted in yellow, and I have one on the also eligible that's in turquoise/blue. I dunno what the other colors are. I like the color change, but it's kind of confusing.
That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.-Bryan Doolittle
Josh Lamp I
Hall of Fame

Post by Josh Lamp I »

Ha, i edited my post before you finished your post.
Lisa Strummer
Hall of Fame

Post by Lisa Strummer »

Josh Lamp wrote:Ha, i edited my post before you finished your post.
Great minds think alike muwahahahaha
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

The colors match the horses who are double entried in each race. Two yellows are entered together, two blues are entered together, two greens, etc. Or whatever the colors are now. It's also easy to spot any race (white) where you can still get in another horse if you want.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Lisa Strummer
Hall of Fame

Post by Lisa Strummer »

The Steward wrote:The colors match the horses who are double entried in each race. Two yellows are entered together, two blues are entered together, two greens, etc. Or whatever the colors are now. It's also easy to spot any race (white) where you can still get in another horse if you want.
So is there one specific color for also-eligibles?
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

My AE was a very bright teal if that means anything!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

The also eligibles have always been a shaded in grey on my entries page.
Josh Lamp I
Hall of Fame

Post by Josh Lamp I »

The Steward wrote:The colors match the horses who are double entried in each race. Two yellows are entered together, two blues are entered together, two greens, etc. Or whatever the colors are now. It's also easy to spot any race (white) where you can still get in another horse if you want.
I understand what you did, i just think it could of been one color and that would of totally sufficed.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Lisa Strummer wrote:
Still gray, that didn't change.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Lisa Strummer
Hall of Fame

Post by Lisa Strummer »

The Steward wrote:
Lisa Strummer wrote:
Still gray, that didn't change.
OK then there's a glitch somewhere because this race-http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=452290 is highlighted in teal/turquoise on my entries page and I only have one horse entered, and he's AE.
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Lisa Strummer wrote:OK then there's a glitch somewhere because this race-http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=452290 is highlighted in teal/turquoise on my entries page and I only have one horse entered, and he's AE.
Sorry, the teal was a mistake. It's back to grey.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

EDIT: never mind, i figured it out :)
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Glenn Larson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Glenn Larson »

lol, I thought it was random Easter egg colors to celebrate Easter week!!!!
Glenn Larson
Stallion Rosters

Thoroughbred Stallions

Mixer Stallions