Hollywood Gold Cup

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Emma Lochran
Hall of Fame

Post by Emma Lochran »

I know it's early, but my regular track buddy can't go, her son has a thing she can't miss. So anyway I can't miss seeing Lava Man :) and dare I say it, The Tin Man! I've heard a rumor that they may try him on the cushion track!?? Not sure if there's anything to it, but wouldn't that be too cool, Lava Man and The Tin Man battling down the stretch!!!

So possibly a chance to meet other SIMsters :)
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Arrgh I wish I could go!
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

I am pretty sure I will be there. Lava Man, Tin Man and maybe Bobo Man... B)
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Yes, Dave, you will be there.

So will I.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Emma Lochran
Hall of Fame

Post by Emma Lochran »

Cool, hopefully we can meet up during the day sometime. I've talked my husband into going, yay!
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

I want to go, but if I did I'd probably be going alone so...it's a question of whether I want to drive to Hollywood alone or not. :rolleyes: I wish I had a SIMster who lived close enough to carpool with!
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

I will be there... I also am pretty convinced Lava is going to be running this in the Wittingham next week as per his current workout regime.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

The Whittingham has been on tap for weeks now.... Bloodhorse.com, Ian :-D It's your friend!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Actually, DRF.com also gives updates on Lava Man every other day or so... they are a great source.

Pretty sure Rose is going.... I"m beyond frustrated that I'm missing a Lava Man race, but you can't be at two racetracks at once, I guess!
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Heck yes Rose is going, Rose does not miss it when Lava Man runs :D
I'll also be there for the Whittingham if anyone wants to come say hello.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

I'll miss Lava Man this coming Saturday, but don't despair... I will be watching the Belmont at my parents house, trying to spot SIMsters on TV.

:)
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

=p