Claim Game Contest Update

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Claim Game Contest Update

Post by The Steward »

The points totals I posted in the FAQ, etc, were not remotely what I had programmed into the game - I forgot a whole level of prices/points! Here is the correct scoring, and I'm updating it the other places, too.

If the tag is $16,000 or LESS, 1st place gets 15 points, 2nd place gets 10 points, 3rd place gets 7 points
If the tag is $32,000 or LESS, 1st place gets 10 points, 2nd place gets 7 points, and 3rd place gets 5 points.
if the tag is $60,000 or LESS, 1st place gets 7 points, 2nd place gets 5 points, and 3rd place gets 3 points.
if the tag is $100,000 or LESS, 1st place gets 5 points, 2nd place gets 3 points, 3rd place gets 1 point.

So sorry for the confusion, completely my fault.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG