Game Point Sire Stakes

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Game Point Sire Stakes

Post by The Steward »

Starting this year, we are adding two Game Point Sire Stakes (for horses by game point sires) for 2 year olds in each division (so Paint sprinters, Paint mid horses, Paint routers... TB Turf Sprinters, TB turf milers, TB turf routers.... you get the idea). We are hoping that this will do two things: first, it will encourage people to use game point sires to get more diverse bloodlines, secondly, because these races will be awfully restricted, they'll give you something to look forward to even with a "htt" or "wings" type of GP offspring.

To celebrate this, on Friday (during the day, unsure when) I will have a final dump of horses by new Game Point sires. These will be primarily All Weather runners with turf mixed in (all Thoroughbreds). I will post when the new stakes schedule is up.

Starting in Year 39, there will be maiden races just for GP-sired horses, so again, a smaller group to compete against.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Re: Game Point Sire Stakes

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

I am really looking forward to this since I have been breeding to some GP sires. Great idea!!!