3 Natural Chasers for sale

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

3 Natural Chasers for sale

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

I've decided that I'd like to get out of chasers and have 3 natural, unraced (obviously) 3 year olds in my barn. I'd like to sell them as a package deal, so if you are interested send me a message in the game with your offer. I'd like to have them in their new home by week 3.

Here are links to each:
unnamed grey colt Akward x Penny Spring (colorado). Both pieces of equipment are set she was a c nick for flat and an A for chasing.

unnamed dark bay filly Its My Life x Starmie (Gonna Bea Big Star). Both pieces of equipment set, she was a c nick for the flat and an A- for chasing.

Ecologist Scientist x Handsel (Cozumel). Only one piece of equipment set, colt was a c nick on the flat and an A for chasing. He is 3/4 sibling to MSW Cc Rider.

Thanks for looking!
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000