Looking for a Futurity / Derby Horse?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Looking for a Futurity / Derby Horse?

Post by Landon Alexander »

We all love the brilliant Makers Mark (trust me I've bred to him a lot), but fees can be pricey. Just a reminder that my breeding barn houses 5 of the top QH mid-distance stallions that nick just as high as the grand MM and consistently through scary & wow offspring. Bonus: at least 1 of these stallions is also a budding 870-yard influence. :)

Valpolicella - 12yo by Goldmine out of the infamous 650-yd mare Wineberg (one of the first great racemares). Val is one of the infamous seconditis Landon-breds who was 1 nose, 3 heads & 1 neck away from being a millionaire & a multiple graded stakes winner. Alas, he has turned into a fantastic stallion, up there with the best. His top colt Tobie won the G1 Most American Fty at 2 & missed by a nose in the G1 Rainstorm Derby at 3 to the freaky filly Imperial Valerie. Val's top daughter Robichaux was named Champion after winning the G1 SC Juvy. Stud fee: $18,000.

Ghost Maker - 6yo by Seeing Ghosts Q. This Champion 2yo & Champion 3yo is the number one best representation of the Seeing Ghosts Q bloodlines, an original record setting stallion at 400-yards in the CA Juvy (think precocious -- which is what you want in your top QH's). Winner of the G1-SC Juvy & the G1-Most American Derby. 1st crop on the track this season. Stud fee: $15,000.

Golden Cat - 8yo by Smug Cat out of Goldmine mare with family connections to stars Pabst Posse & Mich Ultra. G1-winner as a juvenile. One of the top 3 heirs to the original stallion Smug Cat. I foresee this guy turning into a broodmare sire like the original Cat. Stud fee: $10,000.

Let Them Eat Cake - 7yo by Kings out of I'm Seeing Things (G1 winning California Juvy filly over the colts who is out of the G1 winning Yo Woman). Nice legacy there. :) The stallion in question carried on the G1-winning ways becoming one of Kings top male heirs along with Wow Factor & Lime Royalty. Cake's son Backwater Gator just missed last season in the G1 Most American Juvy by a nose to Distillery. Stud fee: $10,000.

Flurry Knox - 10yo by hall of famer My Midas Touch & super mare Romance The Wolf. G1-SC Juvy winner. He may be the best male hair to represent the pensioned original QH record money holder. Recommendation: nick him with 400 / 650 / 870-yard mares & you may be pleasantly surprised. Stud fee: $10,000.

ALL STUD FEES HAVE BEEN REDUCED. The reduction in fees will remain as such until I remember to readjust them back up in a few weeks. :) Happy shopping!!