Good Reason RA

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Good Reason RA

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

I have searched the entire forum for info on this GP sire and NOTHING came up. He seems to be relatively young cause at the Stud Bood Page he doesn't have hardly any runners and most of his progeny seem very young. Could anyone here give me any info on how his get are galloping, etc?
Thanks in advance. :D
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Re: Good Reason RA

Post by Regina Moore »

First, know that there was a whole bunch of new GP mixer sires introduced to the SIM at the end of last season. So, there isn't a lot known about them yet, in terms of successful offspring.

I have one yearling by Good Reason SA, a colt out of a blue hen mare (by Co cky I Am), named Reasonable Me. It was a B+ nick, and he galloped wings. He has worked 300yds in 16.96, with both equipment pieces known.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Re: Good Reason RA

Post by Lori Hamill »

He is one of the new GP sires just added. There is a list of the newly added sires here:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=31576

So probably not a lot is known. Most of his offspring seem to be horses picked up during the Steward dispersal when the sires were first added.

I got one of his that galloped wings.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯