"With Confidence" chasers on sales page

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

"With Confidence" chasers on sales page

Post by Lucas Davenport »

I have placed several "With confidence" chasers on the sales page for 3K each (if already gelded 2K). That seems to be about the right price level for these, but if someone wants them all I'll make up a package offer. PM me please. Thanks, "Lucas."
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: "With Confidence" chasers on sales page

Post by Lucas Davenport »

I am tired of trying to find places to run all these. I'll put them ALL on the sales page for $1 each; if they are not gone in a couple days I'll GP the rest. Remember these were all naturals in previous years. Good luck with them, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.