Newly Retired

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Newly Retired

Post by Chris Everett »

Both these guys have been disappointing to me in some ways and well, im weary of trying with them so, i figure i'd give them a shot in the shed and depending on how their foals gallop, either stick around or pension them. So let me introduce them.

Paint Sprinter - The Waltz - Won only 1 stakes with a 79, might be one of the only sons of Waltzoftheflowers at limited stud. Only 5k right now.

Paint Mid - Take Da Stick Scary galloper, won a few stakes, son of Hockey Mafia. Only 8k right now.
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Re: Newly Retired

Post by Chris Everett »

Sneaky Aze I donno, I am contimplating retiring him end of the year. I just wonder if there is anyone interested in using another Sneaky Monkey son as a sire. He's won some stakes and he's gotten over 100k which is when I start considering... and he's on that ya/nay line right now. So I am asking if anyone would be interested in another router paint sire.