Backwater Gator- Mid Distance QH

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
April Eddy
Derby Contender

Backwater Gator- Mid Distance QH

Post by April Eddy »

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=432886

Just retired! Backwater Gator ran against the toughest competition out there, never ducking or looking for softer competition. He lost the Most American Futurity by a nose to Distillery while beating out top colt and millionaire, Gold Man Factor. Backwater Gator is the only son currently standing at stud by his sire, Let Them Eat Cake. While his sire's fee has been increased to $25,000 this year, Backwater Gator offers a more affordable option to this line at only $7,500.
April Eddy
Derby Contender

Re: Backwater Gator- Mid Distance QH

Post by April Eddy »

I wanted to give everyone a "heads up" on this colt! I've hypo'd him with 10 mares... a wide range of just random mares (four "formidable", two "stars" and four "good/surprise") and only two gave me a B+... the rest were all A's or A-'s. Of the two mares that gave me B+'s, those two mares both have been hypo'd with the top stallions in this division and still only gave B+'s, so I think this boy is hypomating very strong!

Please give him a try!
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: Backwater Gator- Mid Distance QH

Post by Landon Alexander »

And I love that he is continuing the Hall of Famer My Midas Touch line! :)