Indian Vale

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I heart Indian Vale! She has the coolest blaze ever. Her baby picture has been on my computer for years. I like to look at it and go AWWWWWWWWW

How clever she was in her win today, my good girl! *pats*

So uh yeah I guess the moral is that I love Pletcher horses, although that is not WHY I love Indian Vale. How could I not love an Indy baby with a wrench on her head?
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

B)
Patten Fuqua
Classic Contender

Post by Patten Fuqua »

I got a ton of pictures of her...

Although I was disappointed that my one true love is starting to develop seconditis...but I'll take a second to Indian Vale...
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I didn't realize you were there, Patten! I was there, too. My big hit was with Inca King in the 3yo stakes (every once in a while, you just see a race unfold, and when there's a heavy favorite that's not your horse, so much the better), and also did well with Flashy Bull and Good Mood (I figured Chelokee would win the ND, but the bottom half of my exacta didn't show up).

That filly stakes though was just plain nice. I've always liked Indian Vale and was glad to see her win, but there were several others in that field that are genuinely good, too.

Laura
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

I believe Indian Vale was the chestnut used for the main page on the SIM when it first came back, no? She's a pretty girl. I'm a sucker for chestnuts with chrome.
Patten Fuqua
Classic Contender

Post by Patten Fuqua »

Laura F. wrote: I didn't realize you were there, Patten!  I was there, too.  My big hit was with Inca King in the 3yo stakes (every once in a while, you just see a race unfold, and when there's a heavy favorite that's not your horse, so much the better), and also did well with Flashy Bull and Good Mood (I figured Chelokee would win the ND, but the bottom half of my exacta didn't show up).

That filly stakes though was just plain nice.  I've always liked Indian Vale and was glad to see her win, but there were several others in that field that are genuinely good, too.

Laura
Indeed...I made a two day trip out of it...went through Lexington to see Da Hoss and Western Dreamer on Friday...

Watched all day from the paddock just standing on the rail and snapping pictures...guy next to me bought Flashy Bull's sign right before the Stephen Foster...I couldn't get them to get me Master Command...turns out he made the better bet on that one...

Also learned that Michael Matz is an extremely nice guy...some guys asked him for an autograph...he said, "I can't right now, but I'll come back after this race, I promise..." He had no horse in the next race, so I thought he was just blowing them off...next thing you know, race is over...here comes Michael Matz with kid in tow..."I told you I'd be back..."

The guys on the paddock rail that talk to the jockeys and get their names wrong crack me up..."Go get em Edgar..." Um...that's Nakatani, dude...

And the woman who swore to me that the horse she was looking at had the "look" in his eye and was going to win the race...um, lady, that's the lead pony...
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Patten Fuqua wrote: And the woman who swore to me that the horse she was looking at had the "look" in his eye and was going to win the race...um, lady, that's the lead pony...
HAHA! That made me laugh out loud.
Patten Fuqua
Classic Contender

Post by Patten Fuqua »

I can take better pictures...the girl walking her just...well, I guess they weren't worried about taking pictures of her...she was definitely blocking in most...

And then here's Flashy...he was really chomping at the bit...you can kinda see it...I mean, he was seriously ready to go...I thought that he was going to frazzle himself with the whole Master Command reshoeing...but obviously not...you can definitely tell he's dad's boy...

Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

MalloryGuesnon wrote: I believe Indian Vale was the chestnut used for the main page on the SIM when it first came back, no? She's a pretty girl. I'm a sucker for chestnuts with chrome.
Yes, that image was referenced from an Indian Vale photo Emily shot... and I jumped at the chance to include her in my stable. ;)

Although I haven't dialed her in yet and this year she is barren... oh well.

Flashy Bull!! B)
Ryen Hanna
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ryen Hanna »

MalloryGuesnon wrote: I believe Indian Vale was the chestnut used for the main page on the SIM when it first came back, no? She's a pretty girl. I'm a sucker for chestnuts with chrome.
Mallory, I've come to the conclusion that we're the same person.

I have, my entire life, been such a sucker for flashy, chromey chestnuts, and anyone who knows me in real life can back that up!
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

Ryen Hanna wrote: I have, my entire life, been such a sucker for flashy, chromey chestnuts, and anyone who knows me in real life can back that up!
*raises hand* It's true!
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Dave Shields wrote:
Yes, that image was referenced from an Indian Vale photo Emily shot... and I jumped at the chance to include her in my stable. ;)

Although I haven't dialed her in yet and this year she is barren... oh well.

Flashy Bull!! B)
I have her mom if you wanna do a foal trade!!
Lisa Strummer
Hall of Fame

Post by Lisa Strummer »

I started working at Winding Oaks when Indian Vale was a two year old, only got a glimpse of her. But I broke her half brother by Dixieland Band and worked with her full sister, Belleplaine. Marley Vale is a nice mare, I think she may throw something even better than Indian Vale. She was always off by herself with her baby, like she knew she was special.
That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.-Bryan Doolittle