Steward Needs YOU to Race Her Horses

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Steward Needs YOU to Race Her Horses

Post by The Steward »

I have 4 horses that need homes for the next 2 1/2-3 years. All 4 will have worked twice and will have names when it's time for them to leave me.

Here is the contest:
Send me a Private Message in the SIM itself with the name of the winner of the Desert World Cup (http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=485234). The trick is that you have to get your entries in by Sunday, August 3rd at 12 Pacific, which is well before most of the horses will have entered. This contest will test your research skills (who is shipping to Dubai? Who is already there? Who is running in the preps this Friday?) From the people who get it right (to be determined after the race is run, obviously), those names will be randomly drawn for each horse (one horse per winner).

The horses up for grabs, to race 2-3 seasons. You may breed a foal
2yo.f Sword x Rune
2yo.f Vortex x Cow
2yo.f The Awakening x Crystal Quest
2yo.f Wind Against Fire x Cheat

Happy Private Messaging!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Steward Needs YOU to Race Her Horses

Post by The Steward »

Don't forget to follow directions!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I want to bump this up because it closes in 51 hours isn, and also remind everyone to READ THE DIRECTIONS!!!!!!!!!! Because a good 50% who think they've entered actually didn't!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Are we told if we entered incorrectly cos you got me paranoid that my entry won't count :shock:
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

This contest is now closed! If you private messaged your entry you are officially entered!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Congratulations to our winners! Norman Architecture, Tom Lin, Todd Lucas, Phil Hoeflich, and a bonus winner in Kent Saunders!
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

Really I didn't win what a surprise lol
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Congrats you lucky dogs!! Maybe I'll get a go next year! :)
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED