10,000th post wins 5,000GP AND $1,000,000!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Re: 5,000th post wins 5,000GP AND $1,000,000!

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

The Duke!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

"Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth) give me hope to help me cope with this heavy load." G. Harrison
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Amen
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

I would like my face and my balance back, please. The paralysis is one thing, but the vertigo really sucks! I fell splat on the sidewalk on Wednesday downtown (GROSS) and one of the local homeless drunks came over and asked if I needed help. I thanked him because it was really nice of him to do that but I would much rather remain on my feet in the first place!

Here's hoping I am one of the 85% that can look forward to being back to normal in a couple weeks.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Kelly Haggerty wrote: 4 months ago I would like my face and my balance back, please. The paralysis is one thing, but the vertigo really sucks! I fell splat on the sidewalk on Wednesday downtown (GROSS) and one of the local homeless drunks came over and asked if I needed help. I thanked him because it was really nice of him to do that but I would much rather remain on my feet in the first place!

Here's hoping I am one of the 85% that can look forward to being back to normal in a couple weeks.
*hugs*
AT STUD
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Cleo Patra wrote: 4 months ago
Kelly Haggerty wrote: 4 months ago I would like my face and my balance back, please. The paralysis is one thing, but the vertigo really sucks! I fell splat on the sidewalk on Wednesday downtown (GROSS) and one of the local homeless drunks came over and asked if I needed help. I thanked him because it was really nice of him to do that but I would much rather remain on my feet in the first place!

*hugs*
Thanks for the hugs and tolerating the whinging
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Xoxo hang in there!!
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

It's been Frank Carbone cold over here lately
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Don't tell me nobody knows Frank Carbone?
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 3 months ago Don't tell me nobody knows Frank Carbone?
Wasn't he in the meat truck when they found him?
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Steve Leavitt wrote: 3 months ago
Anthony Zappulla wrote: 3 months ago Don't tell me nobody knows Frank Carbone?
Wasn't he in the meat truck when they found him?
Yes!! Frozen stiff!!
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

I'm starting to think that we are trapped on earth and we can never leave it. Space travel is a lie, we can't go into space cause it's impossible to do so
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

How ya feelin Kelly? Hopefully alittle better now
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Halfway through season already, almost time to smell the roses 🌹
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

--●--●--
° ~