Acts Of Sim Kindness

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

My nomination is for Ryen Hanna.

She decided to make her farm rent $0, costing her thousands, so that trainers in the Pacific Northwest could house their horses there free of charge. She not only helped me, she helped the entire class of new players currently populating the sim.

Thank you, Ryen. I hope you win.
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

I would like to nominate Randall - for making us all laugh, and remind us not to take ourselves so darn seriously...
I'm just here for the fun of it
Chuck Whittingham
Turf Router

Post by Chuck Whittingham »

My nomination goes to Amy Schmidt. Ever since I started this game on 3-30-07 she has been very generous to me in building my stable and showing me the ropes of this game. She has donated money to me in the past and given me horses as well, long before this contest started. I see her interact with other players in the game trying to help them build thier barn up to be able to compete and win a few races. For these reason I feel Amy should win the contest. I have no doubt that even after she wins, she will continue to be a person that will help anybody who needs it.

Chuck
E-I-E-I-O FARMS
Come enjoy all the luxuries of home in GB for $15 a day!
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

I nominate Norman Architecture, Amy Schmidt, and Jolene Danner who all offered to breed my mares to Rainbow Quest on his last day in the SIM since I had no game points lefts. Jolene did breed my mares, and Amy and Norman both gave me a foal of RQ's because they knew how sad I was he had passed on.
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

My nomination for Sim Kindness would have to be Josh Dutzy. He gave me my stakes winner in Arravision and my very talented horse Miss Jewelz. But not only did he give me those two horses but has been willing to negoitate a deal if it's possible on his side for any of his horses. Josh has been very kind to me and I am in love with both horses he gave me. Arravision and Miss Jewelz have definitely been my miracle horses when others didn't do well. Thanks Josh, and so on.
Janie Jackson
Eclipse Champion

Post by Janie Jackson »

Eric Nalbone for giving me a nice stakes horse (Despot) for free!
Standing:
Passer: 20k(thoroughbred)
Pace On: 20k (pacer) SIMMY winner
Luck Now: 14k (pacer)
Zamil: 8k (arabian)
Hemingway: 8k (thoroughbred) SIMMY winner
Zimm's Gambler: 3k (appaloosa) SIMMY winner
Mr. Cellophane: 3k (quarter horse)
Foxed Knocks: 3k (trotter)
Zimm's Jolly Jim: 3k (appaloosa)
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I'm going to have to nom Chris Briggs.... what a guy! I came to him with research help and it had most of it done 24 hours later. He asks for nothing in return and is just a class act!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

The Steward wrote: I'm going to have to nom Chris Briggs.... what a guy! I came to him with research help and it had most of it done 24 hours later. He asks for nothing in return and is just a class act!
This is the sort of thing that helps the whole SIM. More nominations (and details) about people acting for the benefit of ALL would be wonderful. This goes for everyone, not just the Steward. Still two more weeks!

-Daryl
Rose King
Two Year Old

Post by Rose King »

I'd like to nominate Amy Schmidt. She so kindly gave me 2 horses for free. She used her own game points for these horses, and asked for nothing in return. Thank you Amy!
Bug Aboo
Miler

Post by Bug Aboo »

I would have to throw in a particular vote for Amy Schmidt myself. I've got a couple three horses of hers in my stable as she's been trying to give me a hand building my stable up too. One of which was a Md bred filly that just placed on the board for the Wendy Nicole Stakes at trial park. She's not asked for anything in return but at some point...I'm hoping to pay back her kindness in some way! Kudos to you Amy! :D

I'd also like to throw a vote in for Gary Cooper :D Poor Gary has been getting the 'what's a good time?' questions and questions about particular horses and is always happy to answer as well as try to get you to relax LOL. Was also absolutley awesome of him to sponsor the Wendy Nicole Stakes at trial park considering he's still technically a 'newbie' himself. Kudos to you too Gary! :D
Norman Architecture
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Norman Architecture »

I would like to nominate Susie Raisher. She has bred me a couple of lovely Foals for free.

She is Awesome.

Thank you Susie

Norman.
Regal Farms

Home of Louisville Derby Winner BELIEVE THE HYPE , World Cup and LIC Winner WITH KIND REGARDS and SC Turf Sprint Winner SUNDAY SOUND.
Norman Architecture
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Norman Architecture »

And Josh Dutzy for giving me the Stallion Loup Sauvage.

Cheers Mate

Norman.
Regal Farms

Home of Louisville Derby Winner BELIEVE THE HYPE , World Cup and LIC Winner WITH KIND REGARDS and SC Turf Sprint Winner SUNDAY SOUND.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

jamie newton for sure answered any questions i had because im a newbie gave me some nice 2yr olds and a very nice 4 yr old and is just over all a good person!!!
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Friedrich Barbarossa
Hall of Fame

Post by Friedrich Barbarossa »

Susie Raisher.

I won a drawing and she just gave me a freaking DUBAWI foal as a result of my "strong" 11th place up the track finish in the Gentlemen's prom. Y'all read that right, Dubawi.

I honestly don't know what else to say except to second the previous she is awesome comment. She is indeed, awesome.
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Dubawi? Man, that is worth at least $100k. Good for you.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012