Trotter Broodmare of the Year poll up now!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.

Who should be the Year 38 Trotter Broodmare of the Year?

Poll ended at 9 years ago

Boys Think I'm Hot
6%
Cruel Fate
No votes
Daddies Girl
6%
Diamonds and Gold
22%
Gastley
No votes
Jump Through Hoops
11%
Sin of Naivety
11%
Smooth Hoperator
44%

Total votes: 18

Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Trotter Broodmare of the Year poll up now!

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

It's that time of year again, and here are the mares that qualified for this year's poll, meaning they produced more than one stakes winner for the year. the winner gets a beautiful new headshot!!!

Previous winners (for info):
Year 38 - Looks Can Kill (Franky Dam)
Year 37 - Bank (Brianna McKenzie)
Year 36 - Free Brunch (Patrick O Malley)
Year 35 - Tease Me (Patrick O Malley)
Year 34 - Honey Fox (Fogell McLovin)

Details on each mare will be up shortly...poll stays up for one week only!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Re: Trotter Broodmare of the Year poll up now!

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Boys Think I'm Hot Doug Kidwell's I'm Hot to Rock mare comes form an established family, being a half sister to I must be Dreaming and You Will be Glad. She makes the cut with triple listed winner B.Y.O.B. and a listed winning 3yo in World So Cold. her 2yo was unplaced in one start.

Cruel Fate Fogell McLovin's Up Around the Bend mare was quality on the track herself, being a runner up in the Cup oaks. She's here with Yankee oaks winner Three Quarter Mean, and her 2yo I Got A Feelin', a listed winner. her 4yo was a stakes winner last year but couldn't get a stakes win this year.

Daddies Girl This O'Malley mare is owned by Laura Ferguson, and she's here with a Belgian double stakes winner (including a Grade 1)Apple of His Eye, and a gelding World Cup 2yo winner Grab Attention.

Diamonds N Gold Looks like I misspelled the name in the poll, so let me clear this up. This Turner bred is owned by Patrick O'Malley, and she's earned the mega mare title already and was a Cup and Simmy winner on the track. For year 39, she's here with The Road To Hell, a dominant force last year but who's only stake win this year was in a listed race, although he's been on the board a lot this year, including runner up in the Cup. Her 2yo, His Greysomeness, won a stakes debut and ran 3rd in the Cup Juvenile.

Gastley Lucas davenport's Eaton-bred mare in by Canceled Flight, one of my favorite broodie sires. She's here with a double listed winning 4yo, watchadoinglater, and a grade 3 winning 2yo, Pounce Upon.

Jump Through Hoops Kya's mare should need no introduction, being a two-time cup and simmy winner and a millionaires. It's taken a while for her to show prowess as a broodie, but she's here with a 5yo double listed winner, Jump Into Drive (now at stud), and her 3yo, Gold Hoops, who picked up a listed win this year.

Sin of Naivety Tom Lin's mare may be the bargain of the year, being bought for only 1K, I think out of a Jaysman dispersal. She's here with her Emo Mile winning Tls Innocent Girl, and Tls Sin of Greed who won her 2yo listed debut.

Smooth Hoperator Angus Clab's Forty Oz mare had a big year, with Quarter Hops going oh so close in the triple crown, winning the first and third legs and just missing in the Emotonian by a head, before following up with another Grade 1 win in the American trotting derby. he also won his listed stakes debut too, by the way. her 2yo, made of Hops, won his listed debut, but saved his best for last, winning the Cup Juvenile.

Owners, feel free to campaign for your mares too!
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

don't forget to vote!
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

last chance to vote!
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

And the winner is......

Smooth Hoperator!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
Tom Lin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tom Lin »

Congratulations!
Patrick O'Malley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Patrick O'Malley »

Congrats Angus, best horse won again!
It's alive!