2nd Annual Paint Lease Program - Mares Posted Here

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

2nd Annual Paint Lease Program - Mares Posted Here

Post by Jo Ferris »

Here are the mares, I don't have really any good racemares in this group, all but one however has foaled a scary good at some point, and honestly, the majority of my stakes winning broodmares haven't given me something that can outrun a penguin. So I want to give them one more shot to give me something nice before I lease them out, next year there will be at least two stakes winning mares up for lease. Anyway, now onto the mares:
*Note, all of the yearlings from these mares owned by me do not have their equipment set*

Imma Rock - Formidable broodmare sired by Streak of Rock, half to stakes winner Disqualified. Her 2yo is wings, but in her defense, the sire of the foal is Alwaysnumberone. Her yearling on the other hand is Scary good, the sire of that one is A View to a Kill. - Sten Rino Haakonsen

Ison - The first of the three sprinters in this group. She's a formidable broodmare sired by Tashunca Uitco and her dam sire is Speedy Painter, which makes her very easy to breed without inbreeding. She has twin two year olds by Ohio Charmer, Look Harder is scary good with great works, though we are still working on getting him to the winners circle, Look Charming is wings who got second in his debut before running as a filler in a stakes where he finished last, as expected. Her yearling by Shockfly is wings.

Marmoset - Star broodmare by Splash Works which makes her a bit of a pain to breed, but her dam's side is free of popular bloodlines. Her dam is a daughter of the great Cash Monkey. Marmoset's only foal is a yearling by Streak of Rock who is scary good. - Jonathan Blades

Snickerdoodle - Only a good broodmare by A View to a Kill. Her two year old by Shakeitformegirl is wings. Her yearling is scary good

Spaghetti West - The second of the sprinters. Spaghetti West is a formidable broodmare by Italy, which makes her a bit of a hard mare to find a sire without inbreeding too much, but her dam sire is Cherokee Red. Anyway, popular bloodlines aside both of her foals are scary good, her two year old is by Shockfly and her yearling is by Shock Me. - Sten Rino Haakonsen

Splash in Puddles - Blue Hen mare, sired by Splash Works and out of an Ahead of the Game mare, which puts you in a bit of a pickle. Her three year old by Falcon Nine is a scary good not yet stakes winner, but has come close many times. Her 2yo by Streak of Rock is scary good who won his debut very impressively. Her yearling by Boone is wings. - Jack Meyer

Starlight View - Formidable broodmare by Belleview, and her dam's side is all GP sire lined making her a great outcross. Her only foal is a yearling by Boone who is scary good with a nice first workout. - Jack Meyer

A View to a Lake - Formidable broodmare by A View to a Kill. This is the one mare that doesn't have a scary good foal. Her yearling by Boone is a wow. Her dam is Serpentine Splash who earned over 200k on the track and is a full sister to Aggressive Alex.

Buttercream - Formidable broodmare by Hockey Mafia, her dam sire is Belleview. Her yearling by Streak of Rock is scary good. - Vrena Ottis

Charming Land - The last of the sprinters. Formidable broodmare by Ohio Charmer, dam sire is Cherokee Red. Her yearling by Shockfly is scary good with a very nice first workout. - Sten Rino Haakonsen

Flying Mafia - Blue hen mare by Hockey Mafia (dam sire is Streak of Rock). Yearling by Streak of Rock is scary good. Flying Mafia's dam is half to Flying Ahead. - Rebecca Rose Hepburn

Get the Mafia - Formidable mare by Hockey Mafia (dam sire is Belleview). Her 3yo by Streak of Rock is a scary good stakes winner (Beat of the Music). Her 2yo (Barney Rubble) is HTT and her yearling (Boone) is wings

Streak of Faith - Formidable broodmare by Streak of Rock (Dam sire is Splash Works). Her dam is a daughter of Never Lose Faith. Streak of Faith's yearling by A View to a Kill is scary good. - Vrena Ottis
Last edited by Jo Ferris 9 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Re: 2nd Annual Paint Lease Program - Mares Posted Here

Post by Jack Meyer »

Hi Jo, I'm guessing the 12 hours has passed so we can choose one at random....I'll take Splash In Puddles please

Thanks!

Jack
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Flying Mafia please
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Vrena Ottis
Sprinter

Post by Vrena Ottis »

I'll take Buttercream, thank you!
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Updated
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

I Will Take Spaghetti West Please
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Updated.

By the way, i forgot to mention even though the mares were posted late everyone may still pick a second mare at post time this monday.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jonathan Blades
Sprinter

Post by Jonathan Blades »

Can I borrow Marmoset please
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Updated
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Hi Jo,

I'll take Straight View please!
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Vrena Ottis
Sprinter

Post by Vrena Ottis »

I'll take Streak of Faith too, thanks!
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Updated.

Since there are still some mares left, if anyone wants another mare go ahead and take one, If not, they'll be ether leased as prizes for the mixer handicapping contest or will be put into this program next year.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Could I have Charming Land then Please
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

seems I have gone all sprinters this time so if possible could I get Imma Rock to please but if not I understand
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Updated, there's still four mares left if anyone wants them
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint: