strike a fire

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

strike a fire

Post by 440 Racing Barn »

is now the leading qh sprint sire in monies that his babys have earned going over 25million passing the greatest ghostfreak
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

Re: strike a fire

also for this great news all my studs will be half price for new years day
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Jeff Cashell wrote:is now the leading qh sprint sire in monies that his babys have earned going over 25million passing the greatest ghostfreak
I'm sorry but there is no way to compare the two moneywise. With the addition of so many million dollar races(many that you sponsor) that would be unfair to the greatness that was and will always be Ghostfreak. IMO he is the holy grail that is Quarter horse racing.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

not comparing them as if u read what I said greatest ever all iam saying is strike should be in the same category and yes there are a lot more races but there are a lot more horses too and there running a lot faster and a lot more scarys just really proud of strike a fire for what hes done
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Jeff Cashell wrote:also for this great news all my studs will be half price for new years day
Jeff, this is very nice of you, I know I'll probably be taking advantage of this!

Strike A Fire is an amazing sire in his own right, no doubt about it. I would never want to compare him to another. His stats stand well enough on their own and he is still fairly young with many years left to sire even more winners. With 73 stakes winners and average earnings in excess of 36K - he has had a huge impact on QH sprinters and their bloodlines. With a minimum of 5 more SIM years to stand at stud I can only see his influence growing as time goes on.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I'm not saying SAF isn't great.That would be a silly thing to do. What I'm saying is that it seems a bit unfair to compare earnings of the present day sprint/mid studs to ones of that are a bit older. IMO its like comparing apples to oranges.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

He's the bomb Jeff. Awesome offer! Just speaks to your over all generosity with this AND for sponsoring those other races that MANY benefit from. You're probably the best qh guru in the game. Thanks for being so classy and kind and congrats for this milestone.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Cathie Morris
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Cathie Morris »

Thanks Jeff, I'll definitely be jumping on your New Years special!
True North By The Sea
Ohio Blue Paint Sprinter
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

thank u all your the ones that make this game fun
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

ok all my sires are at half price for today good luck and misfire had his 1st stakes winner last night and stealin dreams had a couple more also ive been blessed had another router stakes winner
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Thank you, Jeff!! :)
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Thank you Jeff!!
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Thanks again, Jeff. I will be able to get most of my QH breeding done! :)

I decided to send Sprocket's dam back to Strike A Fire. When I got Sprocket, I actually got twins, him and his sister Quartet. Both galloped Very Special though Quartet did not hold up to her gallop comment. This time - duh! - twins again!!!

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horsetwin ... ID=617344&
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

lori that is unreal hope both turn out like spockett has quartet have ant babys yet
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Jeff Cashell wrote:lori that is unreal hope both turn out like spockett has quartet have ant babys yet
She has a yearling wings by Moonlight Fire. I have gotten a lot of good nicks today off of your studs. Hope the foals turn out to be really good. Got a straight A from a few.

This is one of the straight A's that I'm hoping turns out real well:

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=617357

Almost forgot about Moonlight Fire since you moved him to the Unspecified section. I understand as he looks like he will throw both sprinters and mid's - just didn't think to check there.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯