Middle distance paint new bloodline mare for lease

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Middle distance paint new bloodline mare for lease

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I am looking to lease out Moxie. She is by CRM Livewire so would be a middle distancer. She was a stakes galloper, and did win 1 race. All of her speed figures were 70 or higher with 3 being above 75. She is a good broodmare.

For the lease you can either breed her yourself in which case I will ask for $1,000 or I can breed her for you in which case the lease will be free (I will simply sell you the foal for the stud fee). However, if you are taking the free lease option I will ask that you tell me who you want to breed to within a weeks time and that sire must be already retired. If you do the $1,000 option you can breed her whenever you want to whomever you want. Reply here to claim her. Also please note I just picked Moxie up off AJ so if you chose the $1,000 option it will be 48 hours before I can lease her to you.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*