Thanking God once again

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

I thank god from the bottom, of my heart that Meggie made it thorugh last night..I was sitting at my comp(buying horses of course) and i heard meggie making a eral funny sound .Got up to ask her what she was doing.. she was gasping for breath(with like 45 seconds intervals) and was not resonding at all. then she stopped breathing.. iwas holding her and trying to get her to open her mouth to breath.Had Daniel get his dad and we both endedup up breathing for her.. compressing her chest and sweeping her mouth when she locked up and was turning blue...Daniel called 911 and that was the longest time span of my life wating for the medics.. have no idea how long we kept her breathing util they got her.. took her out on a streacher and sepnt the night in the emergency with her.. she remembers comming too in the ambulance and trying to figure out where she was.. have done all sorths of trests and going to doc later today to make sure its not eplipsy.. So far test are coming back good but still no clue what happend..i spent like 6 hours laying awake watching her sleep scared to death dhe was going to do it agian...It was a Mothers day ill never forget...
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Heck Ronda, you've had a rough time of it lately :(

Really glad Meggie's well and on the mend.

Get well soon Meggie (if she's reading this) :)
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Someone I love is going through a major physical problem too, and the horror of just waiting and waiting is killing me. It is hard and frightening, and I don't feel like there is anywhere to turn.

I hope Meggie makes a FULL recovery, and QUICKLY!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

She came and read it and says thnaks for the kind words..i thank u too..
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Wow, I hope they find what caused it and that she gets better again real soon :(

Things like that are very scary. Hopefully they can make her better so that it won't ever have to happen again. Stay strong.
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

Hope you are your family are doing ok. Also, hope Meggie makes a quick and full recovery and that doesn't happen again.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

My thoughts are with you and your family, Ronda. I hope Meggie makes a speedy recovery, and that the doctors will find out what happened and any preventative measures so it doesn't happen again.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

Wow, Ronda, that sounds terrifying. I'm glad she's ok. I'll be praying for her and that you guys figure out what the cause was.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

What a long day.. thnaks for all the support guys...She had like 8 calls on her cell asking hows she doing.. otday outside of being tired she was good.. Went ot Doc and first set of test are all Negative(thats a good thing sorta)Even though its encourgaing they were negative its still frustrating to have no idea.. Now Doc isen't happy either and has refered her to a neuralogist..Should hav a apoitment in the next 48 hours set up..So the waiting game begins...And Em were sending our prayers back at ya as well. Hope they find out soon what his problem is also....Too scaey...