Any chance Sim 6.0 could be revealed tonight

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Any chance Sim 6.0 could be revealed tonight

Post by Tammy Fox »

Really wish Sim 6.0 could be revealed tonight so we could all start playing around on it, at least that would help us pass the time until yearling gallops Monday morning.
I wish it would reveal earlier because 7pm tomorrow night is actually 9pm for my timezone so I won't be able to stay up to play on it since I have to work on Monday and be up at 6am because I have to take my 2 legged child to school before work.
As it stands now it will be Monday afternoon before I can even see the new 6.0 and gallop my yearlings. Oh well, it is what it is.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: Any chance Sim 6.0 could be revealed tonight

Post by Nena Olson »

I don't know what time zone you are in but the times in the calendar are based off of your own timezone so it is scheduled to go up at 7pm CST.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

I would love the Sim 6.0 to be revealed tonight so we could start playing around with it, but I don't mind waiting until tomorrow, I'd imagine they still have some finishing touches to get it ready to launch. Plus it's getting revealed around 8pm EST, so it's not too bad, I was kinda expecting it to be revealed around the usual results time which is 11pm EST.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Johanna Stk
Eclipse Champion

Post by Johanna Stk »

It will be 1am Monday morning for me and gallops at 8am. Don't know if I will stay awake or not.
Skam den som ger sig!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Ahaha yay :evil: it's midnight for me so I get to check out the new features and gallop my yearlings at around 6PM on Monday -__-

At least I have the whole of Tuesday to try out the features.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

There is an advantage to not being able to be online when the SIM 6.0 is revealed and when gallops open, then you don't have to deal with 90% of the SIM being online all at once (exaggerated, yes, but you get the point, there are lots of people online and it slows the Sim down and causes the server to be overloaded). So with that in mind, I'll be sleeping in on Monday :) Sunday night though, yeah, I'll be playing around with the Sim 6.0
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Johanna Stk
Eclipse Champion

Post by Johanna Stk »

Jo Ferris wrote:There is an advantage to not being able to be online when the SIM 6.0 is revealed and when gallops open, then you don't have to deal with 90% of the SIM being online all at once (exaggerated, yes, but you get the point, there are lots of people online and it slows the Sim down and causes the server to be overloaded). So with that in mind, I'll be sleeping in on Monday :) Sunday night though, yeah, I'll be playing around with the Sim 6.0

With this in mind I think I will sleep ;)
Skam den som ger sig!
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

Whats worse is having to wait till things open to see if your tbs buy is any good lol And my impression from the post on the main page is that the sim wont be accessible for at least a day or more while they update the code.