Stakes reporting kudos

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Samuel Tilley
Sprinter

Stakes reporting kudos

Post by Samuel Tilley »

Thank you for taking the time to write your harness racing reports Erica Olson!
Erica Olson
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Stakes reporting kudos

Post by Erica Olson »

You're welcome! Glad you like them. :)
Hall of Fame Pacer!
Highland Billy
Erica Olson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Erica Olson »

Just fyi, if anyone ever wants to do race previews or more in-depth coverage of particular results than what I do in the Stakes Report, go right ahead! The more harness coverage the better. :wink:
Hall of Fame Pacer!
Highland Billy
Joe Bengston
Turf Router

Post by Joe Bengston »

Erica just because I was mentioned in one of your articles I feel like I made it big lol. because my homebred won her first stakes and my first ever stakes in the sim. I was actually watching that race at my friends house on their ps3 lol, I didn't know she won yet because you can watch without knowing my friends thought she was going to lose at first but pulled it on in the end by a neck I think it was. I was super excited. I used to write race previews for some of the harness races. http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=590579 Awesome Honey I hope will bring more stakes wins to my stable.
I'm Joe bengston in the Sim, so just call me Joe.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Joe, I remember that race. You entered that race against my filly, Will Be Winning and even commented on the forum that you thought my horse was "much better". I guess Awesome Honey is pretty awesome!
Joe Bengston
Turf Router

Post by Joe Bengston »

I really thought you would beat me that race Garret. but I'm glad I took a shot, disappointing 5th place finish for her in her next start after that race though moved her up into a Grade 3. still got a paycheck so I'm not one to complain about that. trying with another Grade 3 with her, depending on how she does I may just enter her in lower level stakes. though hopefully she improves for next year.
I'm Joe bengston in the Sim, so just call me Joe.