Vancouver

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Charles Bunbury
Hall of Fame

Vancouver

Post by Charles Bunbury »

Is he worth £20million or is it Coolmore just trying to stop Godolphin?

Wish list
Alternate horses between jumps and flat.
Search for previous rather than current owners of horses.
Stallions year entered for stud duties.
Automated assistant trainers - sorted, kind of!
European claiming circuit.

The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Vancouver

Post by The Steward »

Maybe both!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I read the title and thought maybe this might be about Hasting Race Track. :lol:

Stormy :P
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Matthew Young
Derby Contender

Post by Matthew Young »

A great win in the Golden Slipper a couple of weeks ago (he was carrying my money!), but that sort of money for a 2 year old seems a little on the high side. Gai will be happy with that sort of coin considering that she paid AUS$185k for her at the Magic Millions yearling sales.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Matthew Young wrote:A great win in the Golden Slipper a couple of weeks ago (he was carrying my money!), but that sort of money for a 2 year old seems a little on the high side. Gai will be happy with that sort of coin considering that she paid AUS$185k for her at the Magic Millions yearling sales.
lol yes that is a very nice return on her money! She knew when to take the money and run....yes, I'm looking at you Social Inclusion owners. :wink:
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

I'm wondering what kind of bidding war was going on behind the scenes because I know at least one big non-Coolmore/Darley Kentucky farm was also bidding on the horse.