Newbie & Junior High Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

With the two auction sessions now upon us, some of you newbies and junior high members may feel left out, as the prices roll up into the millions for some of these classy yearlings. So, this is a great chance for you to grab some 2yos who have potential midway through the year.

I'd originally wanted to just have the same kind of giveaway as before, but I realized that some people got left out, because it was a first come, first serve kind of thing. So, I'm going to make it an auction, in order to allow other people who may not check the forums every day to have the opportunity to grab some of these guys.

As with all of my auctions, it will end at midnight on 7/15 (actually 7/16), but can go on longer if anyone wants to duel it out. I will officially send the winners their horses on Monday morning, once I get up. Good luck, and happy bidding!

Hip #1: <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=33475' target='_blank'>Bumble Bee</a>: 2yo chestnut colt (Midnightconfession-Dragonfly [Five Circles])
Bumble Bee is by the outstanding sire Midnightconfession, who is already the sire of 72 winners in the SIM, including the millionaires Piece of the Dream and Whileaworldsleeps. Dragonfly is a granddaughter of the real life racemare Open Mind, who in the SIM is the dam of multiple stakes winners Fame II, Indy Go and Madrona Pride, and multiple allowance winner Ibento Kokoro, etc.
Murray McNickle: $10,000

Hip #2: <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=35078' target='_blank'>Gone Astray</a>: 2yo bay colt (Brian's Time-Tree Flower [Forestry])
Brian's Time is the sire of 9 winners in the SIM, including the stakes winners Dance Together and In Step. Tree Flower is out of the beautifully bred real life racemare Silence Beauty, a half-sister to real life Triple Tiara winner Sky Beauty. She is also a sibling to Our Country Place, the dam of real life mares Country Hideaway (the dam of real life fillies Boca Grande and El Coyote), Home Sweet Home (the dam of 4x winner Eternal Heartbreak), Matlacha Pass (the dam of real life stakes winner Pine Island, as well as SIM winners Afriendisneverlost and Offshore), Pleasant Home (real life Breeders' Cup Distaff winner, as well as the dam of National Guard and the millionaire Returning Home in the SIM), among others. In the SIM, Sky Beauty is the dam of 4x winner Skylight, graded stakes-placed winner Skyline (dam of three winners from three starters, including the recent 2yo winner Devo in his career debut), millionaire Skyscraper (dam of Grade 1 winner Watchtower, multiple stakes winner Architect, 4x winner Mile High, 2x winner Ss Are Wild, and granddam of Grade 1 winner Clouds on Water), stakes winner Skyward (dam of multiple stakes winner Cosmonaut, as well as the winner/stakes-placed 2yo Prejudice), multiple stakes winner Trophy (sire of 64 winners in the SIM to date), and multiple stakes winner Worth Every Moment (dam of multiple Grade 1 winner Fighter Jet, etc.).
Shiadra Cattari: $10,000

Hip #3: <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=35043' target='_blank'>Hapsili</a>: 2yo chestnut filly (Dansili-Queen of Haps [Hap])
Dansili is the sire of 5 winners in the SIM to date, including the impressive 2yo winner Repeat Winner. Queen of Haps is out of the allowance winner Queen of Hearts, herself a half-sister to the maiden winner Schukyll River.
Jack Johns: $4,000

Hip #4: <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=35065' target='_blank'>Kiss Me</a>: 2yo gray filly (For What Its Worth-Sunset Smooch [Forever Silver])
Multiple Grade 1 winner For What Its Worth has sired 36 winners in the SIM, including Breeders' Cup Juvenile winner I Said Don't Do It, and stakes winners Double Check, Henin Hardenne, Mindfreak, Shall I Say, and Skates. Sunset Smooch's female family traces back to real life Breeders' Cup Distaff champion Beautiful Pleasure. It should also be noted that Beautiful Pleasure is a full sister to the multiple Grade 1 winner Mecke, who is also a real life stallion.
Jade Leroux: $45,000

Hip #5: <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=30834' target='_blank'>Like A Rabbit</a>: 2yo black colt (Star Studded-Salve Regina [Monsun])
This colt is out of the outstanding stallion Star Studded, who has sired 126 winners in the SIM. Like A Rabbit is also out of the real life Group 1 (GER) mare Salve Regina, herself a full sister to the German champion Samun, as well as the Group 1 winner Shiaparelli.
Mike Eaton: $9,000

Hip #6: <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=34562' target='_blank'>Marryot</a>: 2yo white filly (Cavalcade-Jumpemifyagotem [Three of Crowns])
Cavalcade is a freshmen sire of Year 19, and his foals should improve with added distance, so his lack of winners should not be too much of a concern, as he has already had a second and third place finisher from his first crop. Cavalcade is by the superstar stallion Star Studded, and now that the big 'hoss has been pensioned, Cavalcade is one of the best options to find that blood nowadays. Jumpemifyagotem earned over $45,000 in finishing on the board in a third of her races, including a hard fought victory in her career debut at Del Mar. Her own dam, Smokemifyagotem, won 10 of 17 starts, including five Grade 1 races. Take note that Smokemifyagotem is also the dam of Grade 1 winner Bestfriendsforever (dam of millionaire Handle With Care), Grade 1 winner Crownemifyagotem, stakes winner Kissemifyagotem, Grade 1 winner Silence is Forever, multiple graded stakes winner The Ant Man, etc.
S.C. Burns: $7,500

Hip #7: <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=34203' target='_blank'>Mercenary</a>: 2yo dark bay colt (Midnightconfession-Song of the Hawk [Unbridled's Song])
Mercenary is by the outstanding sire Midnightconfession, who is already the sire of 72 winners in the SIM, including the millionaires Piece of the Dream and Whileaworldsleeps. Song of the Hawk is a real life favorite mare of mine. She is a half-sister to Thunder Days, who ran third in the Hopeful (G1), King's Bishop (G1), and Nashua (G3). She is also a half-sister to a 3yo colt who is apparently quite good, having won 2 of 4 lifetime starts. In the SIM, Song of the Hawk is the dam of the 3yo winner Osprey, who romped over a maiden field in Nad Al Sheba Week 2.
S.C. Burns: $13,000

Hip #8: <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=35106' target='_blank'>Myspeki</a>: 2yo gray filly (Mystery Storm-Fast Peki [Kanpeki])
Mystery Storm is the sire of 3 winners in the SIM to date, and is a real life stakes winner on dirt, however he looks to sire turfers in the SIM. Fast Peki's female family goes back to Dance Chilukki and the grand racemare Chilukki herself.
Reserve: $1,000

Hip #9: <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=32967' target='_blank'>Mumble</a>: 2yo gray colt (Scottish Halo-Happy Feet [Lucifer])
Scottish Halo is the sire of the winner Dundee, as well as stakes-placed Gypsy Rover. Happy Feet's female family goes all the way back to real life Kentucky Oaks winner Keeper Hill.
Amy Atkins: $1,000

Hip #10: <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=34713' target='_blank'>Paper Storm</a>: 2yo chestnut colt (Storm Boot-Ticker Tape [Royal Applause])
Deceased Storm Boot is the sire of 16 winners in the SIM, including champion Boot Legger, as well as graded stakes winners Montego Bay and She Rocks, as well as last year's Generous Stakes winner Stormy Dancer. Ticker Tape is a real life Grade 1 winner, who retired with a record of 8-9-5 from 31 career starts. She earned almost $1.5 million during her racing career. In the SIM, Ticker Tape is the dam of the winner Zazen.
Randall Graves: $15,000
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

I'll start this party...paper storm 8k
Live Strong- Baltimore crown champion- dirt route
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Afriad to Lead-- SC winner
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

Kiss Me $2000
S.C. Burns

Post by S.C. Burns »

$2,000 Marryot

$2,000 Mercenary
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Jade Leroux wrote: Kiss Me $2000
Jade, are you Junior High?
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Amy Atkins
Turf Router

Post by Amy Atkins »

Mumble $1000
Easy Favorite Stables
Friedrich Barbarossa
Hall of Fame

Post by Friedrich Barbarossa »

bumble bee 2k
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

NikkiSherman wrote:
Jade Leroux wrote: Kiss Me $2000
Jade, are you Junior High?
Yes I am, I checked before I bid, and yep that'd be correct.
Matty Dubs
Eclipse Champion

Post by Matty Dubs »

Like a Rabbit - 5k

Thanks! :)
This is where a creative signature would go.
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

Kiss Me 8k

Hey everybody...guess who's up next for A Randall Conversation?
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.
S.C. Burns

Post by S.C. Burns »

I'm guessing Nikki?
Matty Dubs
Eclipse Champion

Post by Matty Dubs »

Floyd Meriweather?
This is where a creative signature would go.
Gary Cooper

Post by Gary Cooper »

Bumble Bee 5K
Nick Soulis
Two Year Old

Post by Nick Soulis »

Hapsili - 2k

Like A Rabbit - 6k
Bill Deitch
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Bill Deitch »

#3 - Hapsili - $3000