Nickel and Dimed - ONLY $5k

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kyasuriin Matsumoto
Hall of Fame

Nickel and Dimed - ONLY $5k

Post by Kyasuriin Matsumoto »

I don't normally promote my stallions much, but this one needs a shout out and a chance at some more mares.

Nickel and Dimed

He was not the best on the track, which is likely why most would pass him up. But he posted 80+ SFs consistently and was always in the money including third in the Steward's Cup Juvie Trot, fourth in the Emotonian, fourth in the Meadowfields, and third in the American Trotting Derby. All behind top of the line horses like Quarter Hops, The Road to Hell, and Creekbend Combo.

However, his female line is strong. With Champion 3yo Female Hackz as his grand dam, and her blue hen daughter, Hacked as his dam.

He nicks very well. Top nicks with many of my mares.

If you have SIMperior, check out his progeny gallops. For only 6 foals, he's doing pretty well!

I plan to send him many more mares this year and hope others will give him a shot as well!
Gateway Farms
Oncu Kaan
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Nickel and Dimed - ONLY $5k

Post by Oncu Kaan »

woow Top 50 Workout All Times (Standardbred-Trotter) Number 4

thanks Kyasuriin Matsumoto, will be first choice
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

I haven't had a chance to go through my mares yet with hypo's but the one I just sent him was a flat A hypo. Will nick a few more and probably be sending him a couple, Kya.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kyasuriin Matsumoto
Hall of Fame

Post by Kyasuriin Matsumoto »

Thanks guys!
Gateway Farms