Y41 Steward's Cup Calls Schedule

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Y41 Steward's Cup Calls Schedule

Post by The Steward »

Thursday, July 9 Emcee: Nena Olsen
4:40p - BROADCAST BEGINS
5:00p - Filly Turf Dash
5:15p - Turf Dash
5:30p - Juvenile Fillies Sprint
5:45p - Juvenile Sprint
6:00p - Juvenile Fillies Turf
6:15p - Juvenile Turf
6:30p - Debutante
6:45p - Futurity
7:00p - Bunburette
7:15p - Bunbury
7:35p - Juvenile Fillies
7:55p - Juvenile

Friday, July 10 Emcee: Scott Eiland
4:15p - BROADCAST BEGINS
4:30p - Turf Sprint
4:45p - Filly and Mare Dirt Mile
5:00p - Filly and Mare Turf Sprint
5:15p - Sprint
5:30p - Filly and Mare Turf Mile
5:45p - Dirt Mile
6:00p - Filly and Mare Turf
6:15p - Filly and Mare Sprint
6:30p - Turf Mile
6:45p - Ladies Route
7:00p - Marathon
7:15p - Distaff
7:35p - Turf
7:55p - Classic
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Re: Y41 Steward's Cup Calls Schedule

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

How do you hear the calls? I am looking everywhere and can't find it.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Andrea Bouwkamp wrote:How do you hear the calls? I am looking everywhere and can't find it.
If you go to the chat room there will be a live stream running. I think there is also a way to access the live stream directly without going to the chat but someone else will have to help out on that one. The advantage of being in the chat room is you get to chat with simsters :) and there are often contests and giveaways throughout the day.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Tammy Stawicki wrote:
Andrea Bouwkamp wrote:How do you hear the calls? I am looking everywhere and can't find it.
If you go to the chat room there will be a live stream running. I think there is also a way to access the live stream directly without going to the chat but someone else will have to help out on that one. The advantage of being in the chat room is you get to chat with simsters :) and there are often contests and giveaways throughout the day.
Thanks. I haven't been able to get into chat for quite a long time. I have no idea why it doesn't work. I even updated my software(Java script, etc) but still no go. Maybe it's because I have a Mac and not a PC?
When I first joined the game it worked fine but after one SIM year, it doesn't. I can log in but it won't allow me to chat with the group on the bottom bar. I get noting. I think I can still private chat but I haven't tried to log in again because I gave up on getting it to work. :|
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

Andrea, what webbrowser are you using? If you are using FF maybe dl chrome or if you are using Chrome which might be the problem for you, download firefox
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I just experimented with my own mac. I tried going into the chat room with firefox and it wouldn't load. However, when I went in using safari everything appeared to be working ok. My computer and chrome don't like one another so I wasn't able to try that. Also my computer is still running on snow leapord so it wouldn't surprise me if I don't have the most up to date safari.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Chris Everett wrote:Andrea, what webbrowser are you using? If you are using FF maybe dl chrome or if you are using Chrome which might be the problem for you, download firefox
I just updated FF and Java...Now chat works!!! lol
go figure. I was just in the chat room and did not see anything linking for the race calls. I hope I can get a link for Thursdays broadcast. Is the simcast also an option for this?
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Andrea Bouwkamp wrote:
Chris Everett wrote:Andrea, what webbrowser are you using? If you are using FF maybe dl chrome or if you are using Chrome which might be the problem for you, download firefox
go figure. I was just in the chat room and did not see anything linking for the race calls. I hope I can get a link for Thursdays broadcast. Is the simcast also an option for this?
There is no link available in the chatroom ahead of time. Rather if you go in during the broadcast time it will automatically load the broadcast.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Firefox usually crashes at least once on my Mac when I go into the chat, but once I'm in I'm good. Forget about using Chrome.. I don't use Safari (I'm not really a Mac person, it's forced on me)
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

FYI - Google is removing Java functionality from Chrome in the near future, which means you will need to use an alternate browser for chat if that is currently your default.
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Tammy Stawicki wrote:
Andrea Bouwkamp wrote:
There is no link available in the chatroom ahead of time. Rather if you go in during the broadcast time it will automatically load the broadcast.
Thanks! Will do. :D
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

She's right, you cant miss the bunch of us addicts waiting around the chat room on thursday and friday :p Its a all day party!
Oh and I am glad my suggestion helped you :)
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

I feel like someone asks this every year, but is there a way someone can record audio of the broadcast? I might be able to set an alarm and wake up for the chatroom but I doubt I'll be able to listen in, and I'm dying to hear the lead-up and calls for the adult turf sprints (especially the F/M...)
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

It can be done, i actually recorded the first Arab Desert Cup earlier when it ran. But em will post the verbiage on the forums too.
Elphaba Thropp
Miler

Post by Elphaba Thropp »

I have a chromebook that I use, but it dosen't let me use the chat room. Is there any other way to listen to it?
Standing...
Kiumars - $1000
All Weather Miler/ Steeplechaser