Fourzen

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Fourzen

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Fourzen is about to run his last race which is his defense of his SC Sprint Championship win from last year. What can I say about this guy. He has exceeded his breeding, run some ordinary races only to raise back up and win the biggest races in the SIM. He has won the most purse money, almost $2.5 million, of any horse I have campaigned in the SIM. He prefers 7 furlongs, runs from the back of the pack and gobbles up massive amounts of ground late which is exciting yet gut wrenching especially when most big races are 6 furlong events.

Fourzen made the SIM exciting again as a SC winner and NA Champion Sprinter. Win or lose this week, he is still a champion and will remain as one of my favorite SIM horses of all-time. Enjoy the shed!!!

I'd like to remember my other favorites:
Goodguywearsblack, Godzuki, Knighted, Lookupdesireitsme, Capo, Lookhowgoodiam, Slay the Dragon
*Sugar Bottom Stable