Productive standardbreds with no bids in current auction

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Productive standardbreds with no bids in current auction

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Since this post is in the Forum standardbred section: for this auction ALL STANDARDBREDS are productive gallopers. There are several currently with no bids.

The Arabians are a 50/50 mix of productive and solids.

The thoroughbreds are a mix of solids and productives; no claimers or less.

As with my previous years auctions the decision on what horses to include was made more by workout times than any other factor. Therefore with the fillies some may have excellent families; you can search out the nuggets. A great number of horses have the equipment check in the notes; if I am wrong on the selected equipment in any of these it will be your gain as they will run faster than the workout times show.

The turf and AW auction will follow in a couple days. This is at least my third, maybe fourth annual auction (s) at this time of the Sim year.

These are all yearlings (Arabs 2 year olds) at the time of posting, but will soon be two year olds ready to enter for the new Sim year.

Thank you, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.