Symbol Mare For Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

In the continuing quest to get my band of broodmares down to a more manageable number, I am selling this Symbol mare. I was originally going to put her on the sales page, but I know several people are interested owning a Symbol mare, so I decided to handle it this way. The mare is:

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=12642' target='_blank'>The Heart to Love</a>
Reserve $100,000.

She has not been bred for this year. I have used her mostly to support some of my sprint stallions, and she has done pretty well with them. Her 4yo (by Successful Appeal) is a stakes-placed winner, her 3yo (by Too Much Bling) broke her maiden in her first start, and since then has finished second or third in three other stakes, and her 2yo (by Emstruelybusy), was third in her debut, then dropped down into a high-priced maiden claimer which she won and was promptly claimed out of. Her yearling filly, who I still own and plan on racing, is by El Corredor.

On the pedigree side, she is inbred 2x3 to Lady's Secret. Her dam is a half-sister to millionaires Cobalt and Ichi Forever, as well as Glide, who in turn is the dam of Fog City, World Traveler and A Man Among Boys.

The auction ends at 9 am game time on Saturday, July 21st (bids time-stamped 9:00 am count, bid time-stamped 9:01 do not). If you want to top the current high bidder, the next bid must be at least $5k greater than the previous bid. Only bids by players I can recognize as an actual owner in the game (meaning I can match up your name on the MB with a name on the owner's page) will be accepted. If you can turn around and pinhook her for more, good for you.

Thanks for reading!

Laura
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Ooooooh - Symbol....

I'll start the bidding at 150K
I'm just here for the fun of it
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

$175,000
Doug Kidwell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Doug Kidwell »

Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

Janey Adams
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Janey Adams »

LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I decided to wait until the 7/19 auctions ended before bumping this. So, now that it is 7/20 ...

*bump*
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

is it over yet?
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

It is, she is on her way. Good luck!

Laura
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion