Are We There Yet

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

i have been trying to sell for days now and theres no serious buyers so please just make a offer highest offer by 3 eastern recieves ARE WE THERE YET he is a good horse just not for a new player such as me i bought him for 20k i bealive so make any offer....
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

Mike...I know you are new ..but you have to calm down on the plethora of posts/threads...if you are not careful you will get a reputation and people won't even bother answering your posts...

I recognize that you are new..(as you have stated over and over) but simply putting your horses in an auction with CLEAR rules or posting them on the sales page will work best... Please try not to change dates, times, prices etc it just confuses people and makes a few mad..

so relax.... also I would really really really caution you about breedign so early in the game...breeding is expensive if you do it right..will cost you for stable fees( and soon daily rates) for two years and there will be no return on investment...

you should have a stabel full of money earners right now..

so TAKE A DEEP breath and relax....

oh and by the way jsut so you don't think I am a complete jerk I wills end you a little gift..check your messages!
Live Strong- Baltimore crown champion- dirt route
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Afriad to Lead-- SC winner
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

thanks i dont think ur a jerk and i no ive been making mistakes lol im relaxed now hehe =) thanks
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Markus Eaton
Miler

Post by Markus Eaton »

hey bro i can give u 4k for him!!!! i no you said you wanted more but all well
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

You actually can't switch horses around between members of a household, it won't let you and it's against the rules.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Markus Eaton
Miler

Post by Markus Eaton »

o sorry my bad